Leveling an Enchanter

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

I created a heroic chanter to help with tradeskills for my main. He has been stuck at level 85 since he was born. I would like to level him to 100 both for fun and for tradeskill purposes. So...anyone have any tips on moloing a chanter? Any tips appreciated and I do not anticipate devoting a lot of time to this character so efficiency is probably best.
  2. RPoo Augur

There's some great tips from recent posts in the caster forums.
  3. gotwar Gotcharms

Hola, like Renaii said above, there's some pretty good posts scattered about the caster forums right now that are Enchanter related.

This may also be helpful:

That's a basic guide to reverse charming, which is likely going to be your fastest solo/molo route. Take note that I recorded that before a whole slew of nerfs to the Enchanter class, so while all the concepts are the same, you likely won't be able to run DoTs the way I did, and you'll be a bit more squishy.

In other words, you'll need to go a bit slower and be a bit more careful. It can take some time to get the hang of, so don't feel discouraged if your results don't immediately match the above.

Good luck!
    Krisiun and RPoo like this.
  4. Yendar Augur

Enchanters is one of the easiest classes to level. Go join groups of 110 people in GMM. Keep them buffed, trash the mobs. Hit your adps stuff. You can contribute to groups at 85 even on 110 content as long as there aren’t AE’s.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Thank you all.
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

whats the adps your speaking of? just curious I got a enc but don't know everything bout them although ive gotten good at mezzing stuff.

Andarriel
  7. Yendar Augur

Not sure what level you are at with your enchanter but you get Twincast, Bolstering, and Mana Recip Reiteraion auras.. can use 2 at a time.
    You get third spire, illusions of grandeur, Chromatic haze as AAs
    BP click
    You get adps off your synergy AA line from Mjnd nukes
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. Brohg Augur

Nuke focus & proc auras have level caps on their effects so those won't be useful for an Enc wanting to contribute to their higher-leveled group. Twincast Aura, though, is fabulous, and there's always a mana regen or Learner's Aura to fill the gap.
  9. MysticOne Augur

85 Can not zone into a GMM mission. 92, 105, 110 tried today and it's no go.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I play my enc with my ranger what would be the best aura's? right now I use the xp one. is there a good mana regen one ranger runs out of mana to often.

Andarriel
  11. Verily Tjark Augur

Transfixer's aura is the latest and greatest for mana regen, but there's lower level ones in that line of auras.

Can also use 2nd spire AA, and use your Gift of Mana proc to cast dicho/dissident spells for free mana.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea for my ranger been using my enc's robe click and 2nd spire along with the nuke that does dd and gives mana to group helps some as ranger can go through mana pretty fast at times.

Andarriel
  13. Yendar Augur

I think you want to run twincast and mana reiteration aura (or whichever level version you have) the transducers should be used for downtime when you’re meddling if you aren’t too lazy to switch. The dps you’re losing out on is more valuable than the mana on most occasions. Also third spire would be a better choice over 2nd at higher levels for the same reason.
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

what are transducers? and thanks for all the info kinda learning as I go on enc. There was 50% xp bonus for awhile and I wanted to get my enc to 100 so I could enc radiance's but I kept going til 108 and heard bout gmm ha and tried it and enc came in very handy so pretty much got into my enc. usually when I run lotd my rangers mana poops out close to the end so im not killing so fast. I will try the aura's you mentioned.

Andarriel
    Yendar likes this.
  15. Yendar Augur

Transfixers aura sorry, it autocorrected me.
    Andarriel likes this.