WTB type 18 augs

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Evye, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Natal Augur

The advantage of lore equipped is that you can loot multiple items for tribute purposes even if there is no luck attached. I don't mind it at all.
  2. Natal Augur

Use one of those that drop in the smoke trials for that slot.
  3. Brohg Augur

well, I could do better than that if I wanted to, putting a Lore Equipped tier 2 drop there not the tier 1 -- but the basic observation holds, I haven't even made the choice to use the first one of those. So why would I then make it part of both "sets"?
  4. Tucoh Augur

Anyone ever parse to see stacking of the special effects on the whispering vs blazing augs, ex: ac cap bonus, accuracy, spell/melee mitigation etc?
  5. Sancus Augur

The AC softcap and accuracy augs stack. I tested two ventral augs and they don't stack, although I'm unsure if having one ventral and one dorsal would stack or not. The procs all stack.

Not sure on the spell resist/mitigation ones. And soothing currently doesn't do anything, which makes testing stacking difficult.
    Nniki and Tucoh like this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Bummer just got the soothing aug last week. :(

Guess I need to delete and get another from that set.
  7. p2aa Augur

Have you reported to devs that the effect of Soothing aug was not working ?
  8. Sancus Augur

Yes.
  9. smash Augur

Is that smart ? I mean, yes it does not work now, but if you delete in 10 days later it get to work, you have to farm soothing again...