Items and Plat missing from shared bank

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Shaded, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Demendred Lorekeeper

Thanks to all that helped get this problem in the spot light..
    I finally received my items yesterday, and my Platinum today. :)
  2. Rila Journeyman

Glad to hear. I hope the rest of us aren't far down the list in getting assistance also.
  3. Eaiana Augur

My items were returned via /itemoverflow. I don't keep a lot of cash on the account that had the problem, so I'm not really sure if there was platinum in there or not. I am pretty lax about keeping up with that account, but it's good enough for me now.
  4. Arsdenyl Journeyman

I finally got a followup response..... "Our team has been deploying fixes on multiple accounts and I wanted to follow-up to see if your items have been restored." Unfortunately nothing had been restored, so I was being patient since I got a response, so then I got an automated message "It has been 72 hours and our staff has not heard back from you. Your request (#698982) will be considered solved."

Exactly how does that leap happen??? Did anyone on either side say "Account X has been restored?" Nooooo they were asking me if my account had been restored.... Shouldn't they know?
  5. Arsdenyl Journeyman

Actually I stand corrected. After reading some of the other comments I started checking other toons on the account with the issue. It turns out the items were put in overflow for a toon I have to total of two days played that I created in 2016 rather than the toon with 19 years. Now, if they could just restore the coin...
  6. Cantankerous New Member

Spam the /petition maybe that will get something going or write a letter to SoE even to get someone fired
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Never assume an email from a petition is just informative. They usually want a response or they close them. Most time I just say "its still a problem"
  8. Teylana Elder

OK, this is getting old. My ticket has been wiped (doesn't even show in my history) and my items haven't been returned to me on one of my accounts.
  9. Arsdenyl Journeyman

It did take some time but everything (as far as I know since I did not have an inventory dump) including the coin has been restored. As I have said previously, my biggest complaint is the total lack of communication. Maybe DEV team wasn't keeping tier 1 support in the loop, maybe tier 1 support is swamped due to issues like this. Regardless, communication goes a long way with customer sat and on that front they are getting a big fail from me.
  10. Teylana Elder

Still nothing on one of my accounts. GMs just keep saying "we've been told it's been done". Yea, one account has some stuff - though not everything and I have stuff that I shouldn't have. The other account? Still zip.