Recount or Details style in game DPS parser

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Turinbar, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Beimeith Lord of the Game

My guess would be the "phantom tick" which is caused by a server sync thing.
  2. Nniki Augur

Default log interval is 1.
    Typing /loginterval with a new eqclient.ini gives the following text:
    Fanra likes this.
  3. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Well it was 0 originally. I guess they changed the default at some point, idk.
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Yes, I've bug reported this issue. It is highly annoying to those with druid wolf form.

It should have nothing to do with loginterval, since my loginterval is set to 1, yet the trigger and the buff shown in the UI are different by up to five seconds at times. As long as the buff is shown in the UI, if you cast it, it gets wasted as it won't overwrite, and yet blows the timer.
  5. ~Mills~ Augur

So we have multiple threads showing that at least 4 dps classes can hit 900,000 to 1,000,000+ burst dps. Single target, no gimmick dps, easily repeatable from monks, wizards, rogues, berserkers. Other threads saying that 2 of those classes are under powered and could use some help; wizards and rogues. Another thread showing that a berserker can indefinitely do 325,000 dps without support. Those other classes are not far off from that.

Yet we are met here with your reasonable requests for a dot revamp are OP. Bumped the thread hoping someone can help Aristo or Dzarn get some sort of change done. Even if it just ends up being Aristo making dot lines not stacking with themselves on a individual basis while at the same time Dzarn drastically alters the % boost from Lingering Death.
  6. Fortunbas Lorekeeper

all well and good except gamparse broken again ...
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

How so? It might do better to report the issue to me than complain about it in some other thread.
    Reht and IblisTheMage like this.