Descending Moon items

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Frael, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Frael Elder

Could we get the luck stat added to this please? It's already only slightly better than GMM items, not having luck makes it even less attractive, considering it's ultra rare chase loot. Thanks.
  2. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I am 110% not on board with this idea...

Luck was introduced with TBL... These items are copies of RoS raid items, with no luck.

If you add luck to that then might as well add to RoS items... to much work for Dev’s.
    Maedhros and Yinla like this.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I will not add luck to Descending Moon items. They are meant to be a mix of superior and inferior.
  4. Duder Augur

They have raid focus effects, good stuff for droppable loot
  5. smash Augur

Gimme gimme, no, this is raid ros items and luck did not exist there.
  6. Frael Elder

While I respect Ngreth's decision...uh what? They are TBL ultra rares, not RoS items. Just because they were copied from RoS items, does not make them RoS items.
    Barring the focus, they're not a lot different from GMM named or HA chest drops. Hardly a gimme gimme, asking for chase loot to be bought in line to regular drops from the same expansion.
  7. Duder Augur

Go raid if you want raid focus AND luck
  8. Whulfgar Augur

Ngreth for prez!
  9. Whulfgar Augur

This.. this x10000% ..
  10. Frael Elder

Where did I say I wanted raid focus AND luck? You're right though, the group game should not have access to both. Ngreth, please remove the raid foci from the evolving items that have luck. The raiders have spoken.
  11. Spankage Elder

Was luck ever changed to be a meaningful stat or am I missing something here?
  12. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

You have gotten better at Troll (-1)!

Please stop posting idiotic thoughts. The evolving items require raid achievements to finish, hence the effects. Now I am 100% on board with removing all ultra rares from the loot tables..... but I respect the Dev’s thought process on keeping them.
  13. Duder Augur

Frael,

nm
    Allayna likes this.
  14. Frael Elder

Ok, I was being flippant. I'll give you this one.

Firstly, they absolutely don't. They can be evolved to a level with raid foci with zero raid achievements. Secondly, agree to disagree. Being raid geared, they are no use to you. Being group geared I have a different perspective.
  15. Allayna Augur

I think it has more to do with giving current expansion raid drops to RNG farming base pop mobs in static zones vs. the risk/time/effort and limited reward a raid force puts for the same item. EoK was like that and I believe Ngreth mentioned he didn't plan to give current expansion raid drops as chase any time soon.
    Frael likes this.
  16. Whulfgar Augur

Firstly..

He stated "to finish"

You goal post moved the debate to.. " evolved to raid foci"

Perhaps stop goal post moving the arguement and sticking to what was said ?
  17. Frael Elder

No goal posts were moved. It's irrelevant whether it's 'finished' or 'evolved to', the foci are the same, and it's the foci we're talking about. Also, I've already said it was a flippant remark about the evolving items.
  18. Frael Elder

I appreciate this, and don't expect ascending sun quality chase loots. I just wanted a bit of luck added, and didn't think it was an unreasonable request for the current ultra rares. Request was denied, which I respected and that should have been the end of it, but I guess this is how Forum Quest goes.
  19. Skalde Elder

I haven't even seen a single TBL ultra rare on FV server yet, do they even drop?
  20. Frael Elder

They weren't dropping for a while, but it's been fixed and they are now.