Thirsty?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Zapsos Augur

Would now be a good time to ask about an "Always leave on corpse" option in advanced loot ? ;)

It would be amazingly useful for many other things as well!
  2. Cadira Augur

I thought the "never" button would do something like that. But honestly I don't know, I've never used the button tbh.
  3. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

I would rather the mobs drop something worth while , especially if this pod of water drop is preventing better loot from dropping.
  4. Sancus Augur

It's the opposite. The pod of water was put in specifically to fix a bug that was preventing better loot from dropping (i.e. the pod of water allows better loot to drop).
    Barton, Allayna and Ngreth Thergn like this.
  5. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

nice watered down loot , anyone got a towel ?
  6. svann Augur

I think that if everyone in group has an item marked Never then it should leave it on corpse immediately.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Zapsos Augur

Nope, "Never" leaves the items in the loot window for the master looter to deal with, it's really annoying in zones with lots of "trash" quest drops that no one wants.
    Andarriel likes this.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

pod of water is annoying on every mob would rather see this removed. b4 mobs rarely drop anything but if they did it was either a collectable or scale ore. please change it back so water doesn't drop anymore.

Andarriel
  9. Allayna Augur

I'm gonna assume most people don't read anything before they go ahead and post. The pods of water were a necessary temporary hotfix, instead of bringing the servers down to fix the global loot code. It should be fixed by next patch day.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Barton like this.
  10. Derresh Augur

Can we get a double pod of water drop bonus weekend?
  11. IblisTheMage Augur

A weekend is not enough! DBG has been holding back on water drops for years, we have the RIGHT to double water drops for AT LEAST a week.

#potionbelt #watergate
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  12. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

instead of pod of water it should be drink with stats that drop and yea I didn't read the forums b4.

Andarriel
  13. svann Augur

Make them ranged ammo!