Fellowships - Why is there a lockout timer?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by RandyLahey, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Whulfgar Augur

2. RandyLahey Elder

Interesting points. I just posted this because I was curious. My intent isn't to move people to multiple fellowships over the course of a day. I was solely asking because occasionally I'll have a guildy or friend who wants to xp and may play a class that isn't easily able to traverse to a zone....like let's say Sathir's Tomb. I guess I could understand a lockout if you were moving fellowships..say...3 times a day. But if you are moving from one to the other and just want to go back to your previous one when done, I don't see why you should have to wait 24 hours to do so.

Again, this doesn't effect me as my toons are always in my personal fellowship. Didn't mean to stir the pot here. Was just curious :p
  3. Whulfgar Augur

I just asked a guildy who actually uses vitality to max out his army (think he has like 2 of each class in game at least) to max levels.

He said it takes longer then a day to max out Vitality, and he does not know why the Fellowships have a lock out.

So looks like my "theory" was wrong. And I happily admit it.
    Funk likes this.
  4. Tucoh Augur

Thank God, I've been boggling my brain out to understand what strategy you cooked up.

GMM has been excellent for vitality. I haven't timed it but I bet I can fill a heroic toon's vitality in 3 hours.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

So, I am leveling up an SK and a BL, both 93, I have included them in my group (as well as my fellowship), and I am killing in Gorowyn.

110 toons in the team are mage, mage, bard, shaman.

Is there any way I could use Fellowship in this setup to accellerate leveling of the lower toons?

Note that I am playing all 6 toons at the same time...

(I was split boxing earlier in FM, with main mage and two upcommers in one group, and the rest split up in groups on one, assisting. It is faster, but a bit boring, will be going back and forth...).
  6. Tucoh Augur

Not really, no.

Even if you had two level 110 toons that shared an account with your sk/bl, it'd be tough to get more xp via sharing vitality with the sk/bl while you played your level 110 team than dragging your useless sk/bl around behind you. If you were leveling up 4 new characters, your kill speed would be so much higher with your full level 110 crew that you could share more XP and build up their vitality, but that's not where you're at.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  7. IblisTheMage Augur

Gracias.