Thirsty?!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Allayna, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Allayna Augur

[IMG]

GMM now suddenly dropping Pod of Water from each mob.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

3. Scorrpio Augur

Makes sense.

They WERE underwater for a while....
  4. Ngreth Thergn Developer

They stack to 1000. Make them always greed and ignore them.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  5. Protagonist Tank

6. Moege Augur

Debugging why the gnome plating is not dropping as it should
    or just maybe
    Brohg likes this.
  7. Bigstomp Augur

You kidding? This is way faster than logging in my alt druid to forage them! Stocking up!
    Now that things stack to 1000 I'll figure out what to do with them later.

Oh, can we have extra house plots please?
  8. smash Augur

This a necro dream, all those nice corpses ;-)
  9. Moege Augur

Joke is on you ! I loot and consume them as my buffer drink ;)
  10. Angahran Augur

This may be a 'fix' to trigger the loot lockout since now everything drops 'loot'.
  11. Duder Augur

Yes, these Pods of Water make me think of Ngreth as like your Grandmother, are you eating enough? Are you drinking enough water sweety? … Granny Ngreth
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The bug with global loot in GMM was:
    We recently added a method to drop coin via global loot. I used that method to add coin to GMM instead of touching all the loot tables (Saves a ton of time) Unfortunately there seems to be a bug and if we don't ALSO include an item, (IE we only did coin) the rest of the global loot after that in the list of global loot fails (in code term it "early exits" the loop)
    So. we have a fix in for the REAL issue (that early exit), but that requires a full server down patch. *BUT* I could add an item to the problem global loot, and everything will work correctly, AND it that change can be hotfixed without bringing the server down.
    We decided it was worth fitting in the hotfix we had for other reasons.
    And pod of water has a value of 0 and is fairly harmless.
    Fanra, Sancus, Tarvas and 6 others like this.
  13. Duder Augur

AND Ngreth is concerned about our hydration, don't be shy, we know you care.
  14. Duder Augur

And that care has an infinite value in our hearts
  15. Natal Augur

That is fine if you are solo, but in a group it still fills up the advloot window.

I realize why it was necessary to do this on a temporary basis to ensure that more desirable items have a chance to drop, but it does create a lot of advloot spam (unless there is some way to filter it out that I don't know about).
    Andarriel likes this.
  16. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Just set them to auto ask/roll and have at least one person in group mark always greed/need. They will disappear from your loot window automatically and take up one inventory slot for that player.
  17. Bigstomp Augur

It's for those poor orcs, who have been stuck in a bubble forever.
  18. Bigstomp Augur

Have the master looter have his window pre-set to Set all to: leave on corpse. Whenever there is a lull in fighting and you are sure there is nothing good there, just have them press the button and it'll clear your advloot window.
  19. Derresh Augur

Awesome! Need more of this in the future! Pod of Water farmin 4 life!
  20. ---Xislaben--- Augur

Not all achievements are displayed prior to getting them. I wonder how many pods in GMM one has to loot.
    IblisTheMage likes this.