Acct 2 Acct transfers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deathly, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Angahran Augur

What would be great would be a way to play one character per account that you own regardless of which actual account they were on.

e.g.
    You own one account, you can play one character obviously.
    You own two accounts, you can play any two characters. 1 from account A and 1 from account B OR 2 from account A OR two from account B.
    etc.
  2. Whulfgar Augur

This is actually a refreshing change. Why has nobody thought / said this before (including me) is beyond me LOL

That would be smart tho.
    Kelv_BB likes this.
  3. Whulfgar Augur

But I think they would lose how many other "boxed" accounts from that type of a move..
  4. Zunnoab Augur

Yeah, I used to whine and fall for trolls post a lot on the old boards. I haven't been as active a poster for a few years despite being an active player.
    Brohg likes this.
  5. Leigo You come here often?

mmm yes wtb account to account transfers!
  6. Kelv_BB New Member

Yes! I need my old main Wizard playable with my current main Mage. They used to be on separate accounts and along the way I foolishly consolidated them to one account thinking I can really only have one main and that way I get both into the latest expansion cheaper... I also vacillate between hating boxing and knowing it is necessary sometimes. Just figure it out and give us an option. Please!
    Brohg likes this.
  7. Belkar_OotS Augur

I also have a character I would be willing to pay a rather unreasonable amount to transfer between accounts.

Then a couple others I would consider for a more affordable rate.

There is always a number where having an intern do it manually per person would be profitable.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

9. RandyLahey Elder

I'd be all about that change. I 6 box, but I do have other toons on the same accounts that I 6 box with that I'd like to be able to switch around, assuming that acct to acct transfers are never fixed, which I'd be surprised if they ever are.