GamParse 2.0.0.x Beta

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Beimeith, Jan 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duder Augur

[IMG]I use no overlays
  2. Duder Augur

[IMG]I loaded last 6 hrs from log and the summaries were fine then did monitor new fights

and still happens on engaged mobs and never makes a combined summary
  3. svann Augur

Setting>advanced
    Could your
    End fights with no damage after
    be set to 0 seconds?
  4. Duder Augur

If I do not engage it reports normally
  5. Duder Augur

6. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It may be related to the attempt to ignore pulls option. Try disabling that temporarily. That function literally ends fight sooner than they should on purpose, which is what seems to be happening. It may not be working correctly.

The solution for mislinking a pet is to reset the settings file, or to open up the settings file and manually edit the link between player and pet. Note that you have to do this while GP is closed or else it will re-save the bad link.

If you still have trouble after that, let me know.
    Tarvas likes this.
  7. Beimeith Lord of the Game

For those interested, or if you encounter a similar situation yourself, Duder's issue was his computer clock was wrong. That causes bad things to happen.
  8. kenshon Journeyman

@Beimith -- Having technical issues. Install went fine and I have a .txt log file accumulating as expected. Manually opening in Notepad shows a healthy log with all sorts of damage messages.

The only two tabs that work for me are the Loots and Log Search tabs. Everything else looks blank.

I have my "discard if less than X damage" setting at 100. On FV, in a lvl 110 zone, so that's not the issue.

It's like the program is not able to parse anything but loot. Anyone have ideas?

---

The "Log Details" menu item shows that it is parsing:

Melee Lines Parsed: 31795
    Non-Melee Lines Parsed: 8123

Maybe it's unable to determine what the "Fight" objects are? Am I perhaps filtering out certain combat messages that causes the parser to break?

---

First ~10 lines of my log:

[Sun Apr 21 22:31:07 2019] Logging to 'eqlog.txt' is now *ON*.
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] Character1 frenzies on a Wulthan coadjutor for 9492 points of damage.
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] Character1 frenzies on a Wulthan coadjutor for 7482 points of damage.
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] Character1 frenzies on a Wulthan coadjutor for 11728 points of damage.
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] a Wulthan coadjutor is suddenly vulnerable.
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] Character2 begins singing Arcane Ballad.
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] Character3 braces for an attack.
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] Character4 slashes a Wulthan coadjutor for 11751 points of damage. (Critical)
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] Character4 slashes a Wulthan coadjutor for 2993 points of damage.
    [Sun Apr 21 22:31:08 2019] Character4 slashes a Wulthan coadjutor for 641 points of damage.
  9. kenshon Journeyman

EDIT: above post. Figured it out -- if I myself don't engage in the combat, but my group does, the parser doesn't register that a "fight" happened.
  10. BigtonGaming New Member

I am experiencing the same issue Kenshon is. I'm trying to use the parse on my Cleric and it doesn't load / display any information other than the "Live Fights" "Loots" and "Parcels" tabs. "Fight Navigator" and all the other tabs do not display any information.
  11. Duder Augur

Thank you beimeith very much.
  12. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

That worked. Thank you.
  13. YellowBelly Augur

Is there a reason the devs never created an ingame parser? I'm sure it's been asked a million times on these forums and at every fan fair Q & A. It would save the community a lot of headaches.
  14. svann Augur

something something something hand holding
  15. Aurelio Elder

16. Glauri New Member

I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I want to combine these fights so that I can see the stats for the entire event. Any suggestions? The button to do so is always greyed out for me. I tried to post a .png so that you could see what I am seeing, but I can't seem to manage that either. :(
  17. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Select multiple fights and the button will not be greyed out.
  18. Glauri New Member

19. Beimeith Lord of the Game

Well two things:

1) How are you doing the multi-select? For annoying reasons I have to manually specify which are allowed, so some keyboard shortcuts might not be working.

2) What version of windows are you running? That looks like windows 2000 or something equally old.
  20. Nniki Augur

He's probably left-clicking and dragging with mouse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.