Acct 2 Acct transfers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Deathly, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Deathly Elder

I got some cash that needs to be spent. When is account to account transfers gonna get fixed!
    Zunnoab likes this.
  2. Prepared Lorekeeper

It would be nice to have this fixed. I also have some cash to give to Daybreak Games for account to account transfers.
  3. Zaggran Journeyman

Soon™.
  4. Gio-Cefalu Augur

I don't think this is ever going to come back.
  5. Brohg Augur

I've at least one swap I'd like to do
  6. Zunnoab Augur

I wish they would bring it back. I'd have been super annoyed if they changed it before I moved Zunnar to a second account. A guildie of mine had a bard alt and had to start from scratch to box due to this change.
  7. Teylana Elder

I've got four toons across three accounts I'd like to move.
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

Would it drive more paying accounts or fewer?

My guess is fewer.

Scenario: I want to add a bard to my box. Do I a) level it up on one of my main accounts, then transfer or b) start a new account, and level it up there?

I think b) has the larger chance of having people starting to pay for multiple accounts, but even if they are not paid, it is still active accounts, which looks good in reporting.

But this is pure speculation...
  9. Allayna Augur

Option B has zero vet rewards.
    I’d just as likely start a FTP account until max level OR pay immediately the transfer cost and continue paying on a gold account, PLUS actually reap the rewards of being a veteran.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  10. Whulfgar Augur

All the "new" members.. posting..

/squinted eyes..

Dunno if real thread.. or some one just wants to be able to sell toons off plvled accounts..
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I have at least 2 I'd like to move, possibly move a couple of others around.
  12. Arraden Augur

I have one I want to move :)
  13. Sancus Augur

I also have one I'd really like to move.
  14. Teylana Elder

Although I show up as a New Member my account is actually over 16 years old. I don't hit the forums often and, when I did, it was typically on one of my other accounts.

The only reason I'm on the forums on this account now is that I'm waiting to see if DBG ever starts giving a damn about the accounts who's shared banks they effed up.
    Zunnoab and Whulfgar like this.
  15. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

Well if we are doing a count on the number of chars we have that we would like to move to different accounts, I have 2 I would like to move as well.

Please Restore/Repair this service.
  16. Zalamyr Augur

I'd like to see this return as well, kinda surprised it never did. If they felt it wasn't worth the price before, they could always charge more. I think there's plenty of people who would still use it.
  17. Act of Valor The Newest Member

When did it stop, anyways?
  18. Whulfgar Augur

Nice what is your toons name ? What server ?
  19. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

20. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It gradually petered away around the time EQ could not run on Windows Vista or older operating systems anymore. It staggered along until it died around October 2017.

I think the reason is that it only worked on older window systems with the programing they had and when they discontinued the entire game working on older windows they had to do this manually. That could be why it only worked a little thru the summer of 2017 and only with a petition after it didn't work.

Now they no longer have the staff to do it manually and no one knows how to update the programing.