Gnomish Heritage Crate

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Plowwed, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Plowwed New Member

Waiting until Selos opens to buy a few. Post what you get!
  2. Nolrog Augur

Rogue Clockwork Familiar.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

May we please get a preview of the Gnome Heritage illusion and mount Roxxlyy or Prathun? Thank you!
  4. OldCa61 Augur

Clockwork Spider Familiar and suits of Gnomish Armor. Need a mount and illusion :)
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Here is a preview of the mount. It's nice. (Based on EQ2 model). It will be the top item for this heritage crate.

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Sadly, the illusion is a reskin of the Gnomework Survival Suit and Polymorph: Simple Gnomework. Hopefully, the devs can change it to the one of the GMM clockwork models (preferably the swashbuckler).

[IMG]
    Gyurika Godofwar and Ssdar like this.
  7. OldCa61 Augur

Out of 10 Crates I got 3 Clockwork Spiders, 6 Suits of Armor and One Wrapped Fantastic Fuel Orb ( teleport to mines in Steamfont) which immediately sold for 3 Kronos...lol. Still Looking for Mount and some kinda Illusion ???
  8. YellowBelly Augur

Disappointed with the teleport items so far. We already have the Spring Coil Relocator and Vielbreaker Escape Device that takes us to Ak'Anon and Steamfont. Also clockwork gnomes have been done to death in EQ. I was hoping for something else but meh.
  9. KermittheFroglok Augur

Is there a list anywhere yet? I'm not sure I want to buy any until I know what I could get.

Are the armor sets for Gnomes only or can other races wear the heritage armor?

(If you can't tell I'm new to EQ loot crates)
  10. OldCa61 Augur

Armor sets are for everyone.
    There is a Mount, a couple of illusions, familiars and teleport items as well as music boxes. Haven't seen anything else so far. Can always sell armor or items you don't want to keep.
  11. Flatchy Court Jester

What is the music box? What does it do?
  12. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Got the mount on the first try. Will be interesting to see how much I get for it on FV.
  13. Tulvas New Member

Got Iceclad Ocean Banner; hadn't seen that one yet on Bazaar
  14. Angahran Augur

Veilbreaker Executive Escape Device no longer possible to get :(
    May have to see about getting the Spring Coil Particle Relocator.

I admit it, I have clicky 'issues' :p
  15. Eanelder Augur

Historically the music boxes are placeable items that allow you to interact with it and change the current zone music to that of the music box's racial hometown, so in this case I would assume Steamfont.
  16. Eanelder Augur

One of the port items is the Innovative Heli-Lamp and ports you to Plane of Innovation zone in.

However, once placed in your housing zone interacting with it (ie right clicking to port) is very difficult if not impossible. The placed item itself appears to be way "off center" and it has an animation, which might be the cause. Having any other placeables behind it may also affect it, as that what you usually end up interacting with.

It is however very cool looking when placed, and I'm sure works fine when clicking from inventory. Hoping they fix the Interact issue.
  17. KermittheFroglok Augur

Opened 3 Crates.
    Crate 1: Ak'anon music box
    Crate 2: Suit of Meldrath's Gnomish Leather
    Crate 3: Adoptable Kobold Runt
  18. Angahran Augur

Anyone know if the familars act like petamorps as pet illusions ?
  19. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Does anyone have a screenshot for the Suit of Winex's Gnomish Scalemail please?
  20. Moone New Member