One hush-hush reason to join Selo that nobody is talking about

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by HoodenShuklak, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Smokezz The Bane Crew

This is one of the best TLP nonsense posts I've ever seen. Keep it up!
  2. Machentoo Augur

This seems to be no longer the case. After Fippy, where only a handful of guilds ever beat the content once it started to get mechanically complex, I thought this was correct. But Phinny showed that virtually any guild can handle the mechanics if given the time and accesss, at least up through SoD. Part of that is that the actual fight part has gotten so much easier due to all the global changes, and the penalty for missing emotes etc is therefore much less of an impact. But still, guilds from the most hard core to the most casual have managed to beat all content. Some I'm sure had to work a lot harder to get the mechanics down, but they all did eventually.
  3. Ryak Augur

I remember doing the Simon Says MPG trial on live and doing it on Phinny was an actual joke comparatively, heh.

More modern raids do seem to be a bit more appropriately difficult, but Gina solves a lot of problems by itself with literally one person who knows what they are doing.
  4. TheChosenOne Augur

I don't care if EQ "lost", the game has way more replay value than WoW

I played WoW hardcore for maybe 7 years or so, but then the game got incredibly dull and boring.. a couple friends have dragged me back and got me to waste money on an expansion a few times, and I couldn't last a month before i wanted to shoot myself in the face

WoW classic isn't even the same type of feel/game as EQ classic.. the game got better with future expansions, i guess i dont understand the draw to go back and play WoW at its inception

You have fun with that tho!