Master Yael missing from instance

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by uk6999, Apr 17, 2019.

1. uk6999 Augur

Not ground breaking by any means because it is, master yael, however he failed to spawn in our instance tonight on mangled.
  2. a_librarian Augur

did someone have a yael lockout when you opened the DZ?
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Missing from AoC instance on Selo as well as of this last patch. Still properly spawning in open world.
  4. Fhiele Augur

We last killed him just before the patch, and he spawned correctly in the DZ. (Mangler)
  5. Prathun Developer

Verified. Thanks for letting us know!
  6. Sumdood New Member

I had this happen to me today for skyshrine, yelinak did not spawn for me. No lockouts, 6 man dz. Selo server
  7. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I'm guessing that you guys got a fabled version of the mob, that was then not allowed on the server, causing no spawn.
  8. Skai New Member

I can confirm the skyshrine issue as Yelinak also didn't spawn in the 6 man dz I created.
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

10. Absor Developer

Basically, yes. We had two versions that could spawn in the script, one was the special one for TLP and the other was the regular one. However, I apparently put the wrong data in for the real one. So it was properly spawning the special one, and when we removed that one the other one failed because it has been broken the whole time.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  11. Prathun Developer

This should be fixed internally. Thanks for letting us know!