Lol botters are not at efreeti after patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TheWatcher, Apr 17, 2019.

1. howitz Journeyman

I think it pretty obvious they ain't using cheap or expensive laptops.

(Sarcasm) .....All I’ve seen are some people with half a dozen cheap computers and rudimentary hot keys and the ability to pay the minimal attention required to send in pets for a fight.

FLAT OUT HACKING.
    Protius and Ghubuk like this.
  2. MileyVyrus Elder

I faiI to see how 6 mages need any programs at aII to camp efreeti, thats embarrassing 0P

QuiIImane, sure, but Efreeti? c'mon
  3. AlmarsGuides Augur

This is so wrong it's actually funny.

EQ is so easy to play during Classic that no one needs software specific to EQ to bot. You can create 1 ingame macro and use software that presses buttons for you like ___Hotkey or software that automates mouse clicks for you like _____ Machine. (Names exempt cause I ain't gonna get in trouble for it)

People in EQ love to cry Macoroni Quest when they see anything they don't like. If they thought about it a little more and invested even 10% of the time they spend crying about the problems into researching them they'd realize it's not all black and white. There's hundreds of different ways for people to automate simplistic mundane tasks and that's all early EQ is.
  4. Pharone Elder

All of your irrelevant blabber doesn't change the fact that their 3rd party programs need to be patched every time EverQuest is patched. Next time try not to argue about how programs work with someone who programs for a living.
    Protius likes this.
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

You are obviously clueless about legitimate boxing. I don't condone those that are hacking using 3rd party programs. They should all be banned. But 5 or 6 boxing with cheap PCs or laptops is very easy once you get the hang of it.
    code-zero likes this.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

This is true but in case you haven't heard, there's a new hacking program that isn't restricted on TrueBox like EmQue is.
    code-zero likes this.
  7. Pharone Elder

You're absolutely right. Trueboxing isn't difficult at all. Anybody with a few or more computers can do it easily by simply using external usb-based numpads. The computers can all be far away from the player. All he/she needs are the numpads near their main computer.

I don't think anybody is questioning that trueboxing is easy. What people are annoyed with is 24/7 automated game play.
  8. Accipiter Old Timer

Perhaps I missed howitz's sarcasm.
  9. howitz Journeyman

Here's some sarcasm for you. :D

Everyone knows these individuals are well and alive might be some type octopuses. 8 limbed freaks
    It is so easy for them if they can be bothered, 6 laptops, 8 12. 24 even!

One key press on number pad for each....hmm how does that work.
    All characters in unison, no problem at all, rebuffing all at once. Tracking down mobs which are not even on track....aliens they got them skillz.
    Area 51 might want to check them out, they are truly unique specimens.

But guess what they don't have 8 limbs they just ******* hack bot and cheat.
    No one slightly sane will camp a place none stop 24/7, or maybe I am wrong.
    As a former (played for England) highly ranked Quake, BF1942 best in the world at one point :p and still very active CS-GO player. Maybe I am just to slow to press about 20 odd buttons in a split second. Yep it's me too old and slow.

Yes the octopuses must exist I am convinced. :)

My mind is now made up 8 limbed freaks exist. I've called Mulder and Scully, they are going to check it
    out.
    You know Scully is also a mortician better be careful, she might dissect you.
  10. Jezzie Augur

I guess it was only a matter of time before somebody figured it out!
    [IMG]
    Thewiz likes this.
  11. Intin Elder

If you played Quake you are old.
  12. howitz Journeyman

Yes and my kill death ratio was off the chart...sick infact.
    My name was Snakebite.

Played Quake II also, same deal....my reactions were so fast you would die before even seeing me.

Now this is happening to me, by ehem lets just say low life pixel thugs with 3rd party software.
    Full circle eh :)
  13. DeseanJackson Augur

Proof or it doesn’t count.
  14. Jezzie Augur

[IMG]
    Thewiz and howitz like this.
  15. howitz Journeyman

If I could be bothered to install Quake or Quake 2 or Quake live i'd happily duel you.

But you will rage quit in minutes.

Actually maybe I will, I hope you can play....my last duel was on quake live. I won 22-0

Wanna play :D
  16. john5 Lorekeeper

Look out folks, we got a tough guy
  17. DeseanJackson Augur

There are few things in life I’d like less.
  18. howitz Journeyman

Hehe i'm just playing.

But I like to play on a fair playing field.
    No problems with the legit boxers, i'm going to dust off a few old laptops myself too.
    Might even buy some Krono's and get some shiny golden efferiti booties.

But some of these box crews are just not being controlled by someone pressing X amounts of buttons at once while moving. It's impossible.

If someone is able to post a video of them 6 boxing, tracking mobs with 6 physical computers, 6 screens and doing this for 4 hours. I would love to see it.

In fact if you have a account, i'll give you some krono's, quite abit in fact.
    So don't want random 6 boxer video, I want to see a fully aware 6 box crew...infact go for Quillmane.

Post how you track, find and kill....^ comps, 6 screens. 6 keyboards good luck.
  19. sleka Lorekeeper

Says people don't need software but then states its so easy to use with software that automates the game....

Almers using the "specific to EQ" criteria to advocate for third party software? As long as it isn't EQ specific it's fine in his opinion to use this third party software to automate the game because it's so easy...

?

Dude,,,,,,,
  20. john5 Lorekeeper

On live Silver Efreeti boots are all the rage.
    Gold is so passé.