Server Denied your request

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rets, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Rets New Member

I'm missing our raids at this point just because I have a mac and using wineskin. It's terrible cause we're paying and this is our (me and my husband) time to relax. I've sent my info that was requested, but when asking for any kind of information I was ghosted. :(
    Any update would be great. And as far as the other bug forum post, this issue is getting swamped by other issues.
  2. bolero New Member

Same exact issue here. Can’t login on my main computer (Mac using Crossover), but normal Windows box working fine.
  3. cvanwie New Member

My Windows based laptop will not log in, this is frustrating!

Niente - I did send you details as your previous posts requested.
  4. Garshok Augur

Having a different issue. I can log into my account. But when I try to log into a world I get:

"The server is busy processing requests. Please try again in a few minutes."
  5. niente Developer

Try clicking PLAY EVERQUEST instead of Quick Connect to Last Server.
  6. niente Developer

The login issues have been fixed internally and are most likely going to be patched tomorrow
    Tiane and Rets like this.
  7. That0neguy Augur

Thanks for fixing this one Niente!
  8. MakeEQbetter New Member

Simple fix, just stop running EQ as Admin. Disable Run as Administrator and problem solved. I test it both ways, every time I go back to Admin it doesn't work. Once I disable it log in no problem.
  9. Garshok Augur

I get that trying to click play Everquest and *then* going to server select and picking a server.

When I try to do quick connect, it hangs for a bit, says can't log on and then pushes me to server select...where I get the results described above
  10. niente Developer

Sorry to be obtuse, this is the one you're using, correct?

[IMG]

Can you PM me the server you're trying to log into and your character's name on that server?
  11. qweasy Augur

I guess you missed the multiple posts where he said it was fixed and would be in today's patch?
  12. bobokatt Augur

I am no longer getting the "Server denied your request" on live but getting it on the test server still.
  13. niente Developer

Yeah, Test hasn't been patched yet. I am not sure if it will be this afternoon or Monday (probably Monday).
  14. That0neguy Augur

Working now also. Thanks!
  15. Vdarion New Member

This is now happening to me and I cannot log onto any of my 3 accounts on Phinigel on my desktop.
  16. Garshok Augur

Sorry for the delay, yes. Was using that screen to try to log in.

Seems to be working now. Gave up Thursday and didn't try Friday. Thanks!
  17. Quallain New Member

Thank you Niente. Login is working now. Cheers.
    :)
  18. bobokatt Augur

Thank you Niente all logins are working now. Niente in Italian means nothing but you are "everything" :) thank you cheers.
  19. Icy1 New Member

Still experiencing this issue, no funny business my end, win 7 32 bit, wireless internet connection.
    I have tried the majority of the solutions posted with no luck. Could you please advise what the issue was and how/if I can fix on my end?
  20. Random Healer New Member

I'm also experiencing this issue. I crashed earlier today logging into Selo on my main computer and now no matter what I do I cannot connect to any truebox server from that computer. I can log in on all accounts on my other 3 machines just fine. It's just the one computer that I can't, on any account, login. I've tried hard shutdown reboot, tried skipping the patcher, tried changing my IP (internal and external). What am I missing?? Been about two hours now and I cannot play.