Game update notes 17th April

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fortunbas, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Zaggran Journeyman

Do you know what "strawman" means, or are you just one of those people that read some list of logical fallacies online and thinks blurting out a random one auto-wins any Internet argument?
  2. Whulfgar Augur

3. Tucoh Augur

I just got off the phone with DBG, they said they had to make a choice between necro DoT revamp and the colored titles and it was Karen's birthday so they went with the titles.
    Raccoo, IblisTheMage, Brohg and 8 others like this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Personally, I think just get rid of the rainbow and turn their merc into a Care Bear for the day. Just as meaningless.
  5. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

The rainbow name idea is just fine, sheesh! This crap people about, here. I don't even run with names on, ever. I'm sure many raiders do the same. Yes I'm too darn lazy to type /show off and /show all haha

Rainbows were a thing before it was chosen for "gay pride colors". Just so you all know!
  6. Oggrah New Member

So nerfing Moon' Radiance, makeing effect less than 50% of what it was, sucks.
    Nerfing old world weapons that many have spendt alot of time getting for low level twinks, sucks.
    Moon's Radiance took me like 70 hours to camp, part of that to some ksing botter that stole alot of my nameds. Now the belt is useless.

Old weapons took way too long time to farm for my lowbies twinks, and they are now useless.

I dont feel very incentiviced by these patches, really. GG.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Rainbows...pffft.

Can we nerf more belts please?
  8. Tucoh Augur

What did they do to the old world weapons, and why did it take 70 hours to camp Moon's Radiance?
  9. Schadenfreude Augur

Yikes!

Your post is worryingly problematic and tone deaf. However, since you're a new member I'll educate you on your ignorance and let the cultural appropriation slide just this once.

To be clear Everquest has been completely inclusive of the LBGT+ community since 1999 as clearly demonstrated by the ability to select either "Bard" or "Paladin" at the character creation stage.

In addition, Kaladim was the first city in any fantasy realm to provide complete facial hair rights for all.

Some hashtags for your further enlightenment.

#pipesofpansexual
    #loveyourunicorn
    #allbeardsmatter
    Tucoh likes this.
  10. Oggrah New Member

They apparently nerfed alot of old weapons from powater, Temple of veshaan, ssra (maybe other places aswell) that had procs which worked at lvl 1. Itmes like Baton of flame, Render of souls, that now proc on 45. These items had a value for twinkers and servers like Firiona Vie (where they were tradable). Now they are useless.

Moons Radianse took long time to spawn named and get the drop, part of which because we have botters on server in Gmm that run/summon in and ks the named when you spawn it. The belt is now crap and is worse than even tradable belt with 2000 hp less as the proc is halfed in effectiveness.
  11. Herf Augur

Personally I think that your weapons should change to sparklers, and fireworks burst nimbuses should follow you wherever you go on that day :)

Side note: don't ever give your actual birthdate to anyone you don't trust. That and your SSN are the most important things needed for identity theft.