TBL era items now available on Mangler?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Atabishii, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Prathun Developer

Which NPC? All 7 spawn points use the same encounter table, so it's random.
  2. dnevers123 New Member

Sorry I mean which of the 2 Dark Elf NPCs are not locked to Kunark release. Which ones are on Classic's loot table?
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Also the Scimitar, which should not have existed on this server at this point.
  4. taliefer Augur

none of the NPCs themselves are restricted to kunark. 5 of the 7 spawn POINTS are restricted to kunark.

the remaining 2 spawn points can spawn any of the dark elves during classic.

at least thats my interpretation.

id argue the loot itself is perfectly fine to be in classic, but i dont see it as a huge change either way if its nerfed
    Prathun likes this.
  5. Pharone Elder

Hold it. That means I was right kind of. Yes! Haha!
  6. Prathun Developer

Spawn point 1 - Calls encounter table of (dark elf dudes) - restricted to Kunark
    Spawn point 2 - Calls encounter table of (dark elf dudes) - restricted to Kunark
    Spawn point 3 - Calls encounter table of (dark elf dudes)
    Spawn point 4 - Calls encounter table of (dark elf dudes) - restricted to Kunark
    Spawn point 5 - Calls encounter table of (dark elf dudes)
    Spawn point 6 - Calls encounter table of (dark elf dudes) - restricted to Kunark
    Spawn point 7 - Calls encounter table of (dark elf dudes) - restricted to Kunark

Encounter table (dark elf dudes) - Chance to spawn #War_Priestess_T`zan or #Tasi_V`ghera or #Ioltos_V`ghera or #Adjutant_D`kan or #Brigadier_G`tav or #Advisor_C`zatl or #Coercer_Q`ioul
  7. Pharone Elder

I so wish you would throw a few mobs in called "Dark Elf Dude" just for fun.
    Prathun likes this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

That may be true, but the items were still kunark-era items. Some were pulled from other kunark zone loot tables.