Moon's Radiance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ridiculousness, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ridiculousness New Member

So whats up with this belt coming out right after Secret Dawn Belts?? Seems like a very un-intelligent thing to do by the devs. I mean slow snare cripple all in one belt? come on your screwing the people who were devoted to making selling the new TS craftable gear THAT just came out, then come out with a OP GMM belt not long after TBL release? Do I see a nerf coming on this belt? Are you guys not using your noggins up there in your DB office/s?
  2. Allayna Augur

Already nerfed, thank your caster crews.
    Corwyhn Lionheart and Cadira like this.
  3. Cannikin Elder

Congratulations, it and the raid equivalent have already been nerfed to tribute fodder.

Why not complain about literally everything in GMM being better than equivalent Secret Dawn stuff (something that was known since beta)?
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

DBG instead of at least keeping 50% or more of the people happy , why dont ya just flip flop and piss everyone off. Oh, ya did, NM.
  5. sauron3030 Elder

How was it nerfed?
  6. Osrangar New Member

Every part of the effect was cut into half. So 50% slow became 25% (this is even before slow mitigation) and the debuff was also cut in half (str, dex, agi, ac).
  7. sauron3030 Elder

Dam, I spent alot of plat on buying two of these belts to max out the luck and now it's basically a useless belt.
  8. Themisto New Member

Yeah I wish they just kept the slow and kept it at 50% atleast now its useless
  9. sauron3030 Elder

Really don't understand why they spend time making some things just to nerf them unto uselessness.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Notorious Forum Quest nerf caller complains about other people making nerf calls?

Checks out.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Smokezz and Sancus like this.
  11. Allayna Augur

[IMG]

I got you a present.

[IMG]
    Cadira likes this.
  12. smash Augur

Well, they reacted after some time, that saw that the effects were way too powerful, so did what would be expected by a nerf, and honestly it was needed.
  13. Syylke_EMarr Augur

The fact that you can achieve the exact same effect by swapping belts makes this a waste of time to nerf. There was absolutely no reason to do it, especially since the effect is completely negated by having any class with a "real" slow present. (Hint: These belts are the only ones that become useless by being in a normal group/raid)
  14. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Thanks, I <3 memes.

It looks real swell pushing nerfs when they fit your agenda, and then QQ blaming other people when nerfs actually affect you. Credibility 100.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Xeladom like this.
  15. Allayna Augur

I too, play an SK.
  16. sauron3030 Elder

They had made it so you didn't have to swap out two different belts, an upgrade, so honestly it was not needed.
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Nice. That makes all the troll baiting, “balance calls” and hypocrisy a-ok.

What’s next on the agenda, out of curiosity?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. smash Augur

Still requies you to do some stuff, and keep eye on debuff on mobs, so not as easy
  19. svann Augur

Now three. One for slow, one for cripple, and one for stats.
    :eek:
  20. Ecchicon Elder

Although I assume it's a done deal, I hope Ngreth re-considers this change. Even if the position is that the combination of these two abilities is excessive in contrast with the other belts (not saying this is my position), isn't it clear that this change resulted in making the new ability strictly worse than either of the individual abilities on the prior tank belts?

At the very least it seems like the slow should be changed back to 50% since that has been the status quo for tanks over the past several years. I don't think that the cripple effect has ever been nearly as sought after.

Now if the new position by the designers is that either of these debuffs is and has always been too powerful on PCs, they should probably get some effect added to the belt in exchange for such a drastic change. I don't want to offer a suggestion, but one would hope that it isn't the type of thing that will give a handful of caster's something to stress over.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.