Truespirit Faction - Shaman Epic

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Cyrisnyte9, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Cyrisnyte9 New Member

Greetings everyone!

I decided to come back to Everquest after many years away from the game. I am working on my shaman epic quest now and have run into a problem. Upon heading to the Emerald Jungle to speak with the spirit sentinel, my faction is too low.

I'm 500 into kindly and have tried killing Pegleg again and doing the Freeport section of the quest again to gain faction with no luck.

Is there a way to gain this faction so I can continue my epic (troll shaman)? I'm guessing my next step is heading to Rathe Mountains to kill Glaron and Tabien.

Any advice would be appreciated as Glaron is a 4 hour spawn I believe.

Thanks in advance!
  2. Griffball89 New Member

Get a druid to help you farm faction. Bind in FP near fake wall with bondle feligan, and then go to BB and drag Peg Leg to the druid rings. Once there, kill him. Hail the spirit that spawns, gate, turn in, druid punt you to BB. Repeat. Instant max faction in 2 spawns of spirit if you are quick (i made a target, hail macro).

You MUST be max ally to complete the quest
  3. Brohg Augur

4. Ruggar Lorekeeper

A couple of things here.

1. What have you completed?
    2. If your in EJ and still haven't done Glaron and Tabiel you are missing steps unlike the others epic the shaman quest has to be done in order due to the faction requirement
    3 You can just kill Glaron and Tabiel and loot Woe and Envy and Marrs Promise no dialog needs to be had.
    4. Make sure your not using an illusion but I don't think this is your issue I think you just missing steps

Thinking about it it sounds like you somewhere around the Wandering Sprit quest part. Use this guide to sort out where you are https://wiki.project1999.com/Shaman_Epic_Quest
  5. Ruggar Lorekeeper

This no longer works.
    Herf likes this.
  6. Livvy_CT Elder

I did this two months ago and it worked fine
  7. Brohg Augur

Herf likes this.
  8. Ruggar Lorekeeper

So what your saying is you did it prenerf, Congrats :)
    Herf likes this.