Belira Blastil dialog broken in GMM

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Tutankamen Augur

Does anyone else notice that she doesn't give the correct dialog prompts? If you happen to know the trigger words you can get her to start the quests but for whatever reason she always says the same thing and doesn't give you the dialog after you talk to her the first time.
  2. Absor Developer

Which triggers are you not seeing?
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

I saw that while you have an active task from her already, any of the ones she gives static or instance. Or it has something to do with cool down or task timer? More likely I would think its supposed to be restricted to only allowing you to run 1 task at a time, but for some reason responds to triggers even though they are not output.
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

I think she does this while on the task Furnace Fire or At Its Core.

I remember that during progression on one of the specific quests her dialogue options were not all available. It was this way before the patch too.
  5. Absor Developer

That seems to be working as expected. She isn't going to ask you to do something until you have finished the one you are doing for her already.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  6. Tutankamen Augur

No that's not right- she isn't working correctly- I'll have to take some screenshots and post them- if you already know the dialog its not a problem- she just doesn't give you the prompts correctly. I was trying to get Darkness Howls and she didn't give any of the prompts- to any of my characters. Then I looked up what the word was, and got the task.