Selo store mounts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by pimenttoncheese, Apr 17, 2019.

1. pimenttoncheese Elder

Rip. No mounts on marketplace. Sad Panda.
  2. malaki Augur

Seems they're still not available.
  3. JBizzle Journeyman

Left work to update my client, logged in to check DB items.....NO MOUNT !!!

#sadface
  4. AeHaze Journeyman

Was wondering the same. Says specifically right in the patch notes that they are available in the DB store. Though from what I hear, No reason to have one if you arent a caster. Theyre only sow speed.
  5. ZeeK Elder

Help @prathun or ngreth or anyone! Hopefully they can just flip the switch to whatever is preventing them from being visible.
  6. Angered Augur

Mounts Plz
  7. Angered Augur

MOUNT NATION DEMANDS MOUNTS
    JBizzle likes this.
  8. Prathun Developer

Looking into this now. Seems Marketplace data needs to be pushed out. Should be updated soon(tm).
    JBizzle and Barton like this.
  9. ZeeK Elder

Thanks Prathun
  10. Malkayah New Member

Stuck at work and just curious if they'll be back for other TLPs and have the stat buffs, which the horses that have popped up on Selo do not seem to have...
  11. ShivanAngel Augur

stat buff horses will be available when they were normally available in era... which iirc isnt for a while
  12. Kalamir Journeyman

Did you guys price these new mounts incorrectly?

Removed mounts - 950 DBC, 64 velocity, +200/250 hp/mana, +AC
    New mounts - 950 DBC, 53 velocity, no stats

Talk about taking advantage of your playerbase.....
  13. ShivanAngel Augur

did you check the actual velocity on the mount? =D
  14. DeseanJackson Augur

The progression server mounts were not 950, they were 2500.
    Barton likes this.
  15. Kalamir Journeyman

Wait. So you're telling me that the mounts that are 950 DBC on non-TLP servers were being bumped to 2500 DBC on TLP's?

That's just as bad.
  16. malaki Augur

Whatever the most current mount with best buffs are always 2500 cash on TLP, and when new mounts get added with better buffs those are 2500 cash and the older ones get dropped down to 950. Assuming this is the same convention used on live.
  17. JBizzle Journeyman

Thank you!!
  18. Kalamir Journeyman

Sure, and that's fine in the natural progression of things over time. However that's not the case with TLP's.

Daybreak took a mount that was already in-game on non-TLP servers for many years at 950 DBC and put it on the TLP servers for 2500 DBC. Which means whenever they add those stat mounts back in (GoD I believe?), they are going to be 2500 and not the 950 they are on other servers since we have these new, statless horses at that price. That's the issue I have with them taking advantage of TLP players. But apparently the majority of the TLP playerbase is okay that since they've been 2500 DBC on the TLP servers until this recent random removal, while being 950 elsewhere.
  19. malaki Augur

Yeah, it's always been that way on TLP as far as I know. Whatever is the best mount buff is 2500, then gets dropped to 950 when a new mount with better buff is released.
  20. Ruggar Lorekeeper

Prathun, I know this probably wasn't your choice but 950 DBC for a mount that no were close grasslands tiger is a little steep the horse mounts should be top 500 dbc.