Powersources should always drop in current content.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yendar, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

yes, I do. usually after offering them up to guildies. and they never go to waste because I always have a PS hungry alt.
    TBL already has its time sink in the form of chase loots. Personally, if he adds PS to TBL loot tables, i'd like to see them added to specific zones kinda like they did for TDS. so cliff stones drop in mearatas, caster dps in alashai, etc.
  2. Stephen51 Augur

They don't have to develop a new PS every expansion, just have them continue to drop from named until a new type is introduced. For example add ROS PS to TBL loot table.

I also think they should add them to mission chests. It gives people who would not normally re-do missions a reason to go back there, and who knows, some of them might even group up!
    Andarriel, Yendar, Desean-Xeg and 3 others like this.
  3. Mintalie Augur

+1 to making them more readily available.
    Yendar likes this.
  4. svann Augur

A fine change. Now, what basepop?
    Frael and Yendar like this.
  5. Yendar Augur

We can figure that out post patch quickly enough. Whoever gets drops let’s start posting here what dropped it. Ngreth doesn’t need to or want to spoon feed us everything.
  6. Mintalie Augur

Maybe that's his fancy word for trash?
  7. Allayna Augur

I know that during beta raids....the developers did not appreciate the term "trash" for their beloved models. =)
  8. svann Augur

Yes, but he said "some" basepop. This is need to know info! Soons someone knows.
  9. Mintalie Augur

I'm going to guess the "some" are PHes...
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

basepop = Non rare mobs, non-boss mobs.
    some = not all
  11. Stephen51 Augur

It's a great change, and I think a common sense one. Thanks Ngreth and co.
  12. Cindane Journeyman

I'm so happy with this welcomed update. I've been lucky to get the healer PSes to drop in Aalishai and Esianti while working w/ others on TBL hunter. Trust me, it was a hard sell to try and get people already finished RoS hunter to go back to Goro or HS just for this purpose. Thank you, again!
  13. Warpeace Augur

Will this become the model going forward with future expansions? That is if no new power sources with the expansion the most current ones will be added to the loot tables?
  14. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I cannot grantee that. It's definitely something under consideration, but not yet a "Rule"
    Sancus, Nniki, Zunnoab and 4 others like this.
  15. Warpeace Augur

Do we need a GoFundMe for coffee and donuts to make it happen?
    Teylana likes this.
  16. Whulfgar Augur

Thank y'all for everything y'all done so far for this very much gimme gimme gimme player base. Y'all literally been bending over backwards.. and I for 1 just wanna say thanks devs !
  17. Zunnoab Augur

Yes thanks! This is welcome change. I need to remember to give positive feedback more. :)
  18. Bigstomp Augur

It would be really cool if the current -1 powersources were available via tradeskills. ie: The ability to player craft Geomantic Steelstone's (current -1 PS)