hacking on everquest

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by zeksavers, Apr 15, 2019.

1. zeksavers New Member

I read some forums of people hacking on zek drev say there man power low but theyb look in to all afk boting. I understand that u guy got a skel crew. compaired to wow or other games. and u do a great job. and for me it not really the afk part that make everyone mad. it the active hack like wrap speed hack EC on toon that can get rune like that the sos hack.For me that the think that up set me on a pvp sever.it not the but head afk pve mobs. theyre stop very bight for doing that and will get killed on zek .but when your fighting some and cannt damage them or your can get a target or it keep droping it. NOW THAT MAKE ME EVERY MAD. I PLAY THIS GAME ON AND OFF SENT THE START I GOT 22 ACOUNT AND RUN 5 GOLD AT ANY GIVE TIME. I GOT 2 BOY THAT PLAY WITH ME. We like to pvp we just wish you guy will care more about zek .
  2. zeksavers New Member

gm dunar said u guy can use idea for the game .Well here are so to fix pvp .1) u could make zek a copy sever like test .just move every one to blue and make a /zek copy for guy that what to pvp.i not a drev but I think u already got the ground work for the test sever.2) u could make pvp zone to try to get peple from blue to try pvp.3) I know u loseing a lot of player to p99 and now RIse of zek so how about a time lock pvp sever. so you guy say u like feed back there you go .
  3. svann Augur

It's sad when they dont take their meds.
    Nennius, TheStugots and Tatanka like this.
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

What in the actual words did you attempt to type.

Please re-read and re-type into a coherent paragraph to allow the masses with more than 82 brain cells to comprehend!
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Universal translator failure.
  6. Joeyrgegjwj New Member

Very well said...

Just kidding. I have no idea what that gibberish means. It sounds like what would happen if Google Translate tried to do a Klingon to English thing and it did not go well.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  7. Urzhad New Member

Quite a lot of accounts { 22 } for an on again off again player
  8. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

kekekekeke, ugivemesojplzkthxbye... seriously one time I PK'd someone in D2 and I got a Stone of Jordan Ring. Was great Mayun!
  9. Mizen Baenre Lorekeeper

10. IblisTheMage Augur

Maybe a troll. He has 2 posts...
  11. Laronk Augur

12. Nennius Curmudgeon

Years from now an archaeologist will happen upon this thread and even after years of work they will still not be able to make sense of it. I have a theory that the OP somehow traveled from the past and are desperately trying to connect to the modern world. Not sure though.

Hmmm, where is my Pig Latin dictionary.
  13. Snack Augur

My translation:
    Can you look into hacking on Zek? There are lots of AFK botters, and they don't bother me so much. What really angers me is the hackers that warp, exploit runes and make themselves basically invincible.

I have 22 accounts, 5 of which are gold, and have 2 boys that play with me.

GM Dunar (got tired of talking to me) and said that you all will take suggestions. So here are a couple:
    1) You could make a Zek test server, so people could try it out -- /copy to zekTest instead of test
    2) You could create a PvP zone on the blue servers for people to try out (I'm guessing the Arena is not what he is going for)
    3) You could make a TLP PvP server, so people could try it out.

Those are my suggestions.
    code-zero likes this.