Everquest 20 ComicCon Museum gathering

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dreekenail, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Dreekenail Journeyman

I am looking forward to attending, but sad to say so very many, many, people will be unable to attend that would want to go. Only less than 2 weeks notice for April 27-28th, make me extremely disappointed and sad. I hope, and pray, daybreak will do something again later in the year to celebrate and give people enough notice. I know of multiple people that were saving vacation days to try to attend knowning it was coming up at some point. What job in this world if you not self employed, or a boss themselves, can suddenly ask for vacation with less than 2 weeks notice, pay outrageous cost of last second plane flights and get hotel rooms in that short of time? I know my friends that wanted to go can't

This is a very bitter sweet moment. I will be glad to go, but also heartbroken my friends can't on such short notice.

Dreekenail
    Guild Leader of the Order of the Ancient Dragons- bertox
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

yea, to short of notice and I be in the wrong city that day.
    I do hope that the peeps who go take a lot of pics for the peeps who could not make it.
  3. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

It would be great if they could post some live streams to YouTube or Twitch. Facebook Live streaming is pretty mediocre at best.