TBL Raid Ornaments on Raid NPC?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Angyy, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Angyy Journeyman

Any chance we'll be seeing this again like last year, so there's stuff to buy with excess coins later in the year? :)
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Horyuken Augur

With the trade skill mubis and luck having extra coin prob won't be a problem ?
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

Yes please. Would always prefer to have too many things to buy than coins collecting dust in the inventory tab.
  4. Maedhros High King

As per usual, I collect the ornaments and then award them as a full set to interested members of the guild. As always, there are items that I have looted 4 or 5 of, while other ornaments have failed to drop at all. I agree it would be nice if they were available on the vendor, even though I cannot imagine buying them any time soon because Muhbis!
    Allayna likes this.
  5. svann Augur

Won a duende plate legs and its ugly as sin. Asked for a link for duende chain legs and they look like yoga leggings. Im keeping my Dizok Chain.
  6. Angyy Journeyman

Bumping this in hopes of a dev response. I can't speak for other guilds, but I know we have yet to see a full set of chain and plate visible pieces. Some of us won't be wasting time/coins on luck, and would love to be able to purchase the sets we want off the vendor with currency. :)
  7. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

I’d like to see the TBL sets on the group vendor aswell!

Then add the GMM stuff to a vendor, TBL Vendor... I dont care. At the end of the day, it’s my choice what I spend my coin on right! Allow me the choice!
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I won't commit beyond "Maybe"
    Proximoe likes this.
  9. Lianeb Augur

The gmm raid set will most likely never as a complete set due to the randomness of the drops and only 3 drops a week. Can you please increase their drops to 2 or 3 per chest? To compensate for the low number of raids they drop from?
    Gyurika Godofwar and Allayna like this.
  10. Monkman Augur

Would be happy with coin/raid vendor available for GMM
  11. Allayna Augur

As the second guild to beat the expansion (more farm time than most) we have had what, 1 set of cloth and 1 set of leather, with several of pieces of plate and chain, but never the "one" piece that is missing to complete a full set.

As Maedhros posted...we do the same, all ornaments are placed into 1 house so we don't miss any pieces and awarded once we arrive at a full set.

Last year was the same with the RNG. We were able to complete a few sets by purchasing the "missing" piece with our raid coin (once they were added to raid NPCs) and then awarding the full set.