6th anniversary quest broken

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kursis Paracelsus, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Kursis Paracelsus Journeyman

Collector's Drachnid Web Sac is not dropping. Killed Drachnids for 5 hrs in different zones yesterday (mostly in Dreadlands) and no drops. Lot of people confirming the same thing. Please fix.
    FatheadGuildLuclin likes this.
  2. Kazz99 Elder

I can confirm, killed for well over 4 hours with no collector's web sac.... On Phinny, I did this last year in like an hour or less on my toons, New Main this year, grrr..... please fix.
  3. Bl4ckdo9 New Member

Had no problem with any step besides this one, have spent hours lastnight/this mourning all over the dreadlands hunting every one I see and have yet to find any collectors, plenty of normal web sacs.....
    :(
  4. Wyntyr Journeyman

Still broken on Cazic server, well over 5 hours killing spiders in Dreadlands with no drops
  5. Kazz99 Elder

Still broken on phinny, here an hour with no drops after a server restart... /sigh,
  6. Kazz99 Elder

so going on 3 hours and no drop clearing em all myself... I would say still broken. Calling it quit son this until we get a dev response of some sort.
  7. Kursis Paracelsus Journeyman

I looks like the related thread in Veteran Lounge was taken down. Whats up with that???
  8. Barton The Mischievous

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...es-and-discussions.256987/page-5#post-3781111
  9. Prathun Developer

10. BlackVZ Lorekeeper

The collector's pieces for this are dropping so rarely it is insane. Ive been in Warslik woods for 3 hours now and not one collector doll
  11. Prathun Developer

After getting a close-up look at how the 6th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt items are seeded, there's nothing I would love more than to rewrite it. But this isn't something we can squeeze into the April update.
  12. Nirrdana New Member

3 Days killing Drachnids in Dreadlands and no Collector's Drachnid Web Sacs have dropped.
    I read that Prathun says it will be fixed with April Patch ..... we shall see.
  13. KermittheFroglok Augur

No, please reread the last sentence of Prathun’s recent post above. Prathun is very clear that this CANNOT be squeezed into the April update.

I’d suggest just moving onto another anniversary quest. It’s not worth the effort to try finishing if you’ve already spent 3 days.
  14. Prathun Developer

A fix for the problem with Dreadlands drachnids not dropping the Collector's Drachnid Web Sac should be going out with the April update. You can see the change listed in the update notes:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/game-update-notes-april-17-2019.257154/

What I was trying to articulate is that the method for seeding the items could be improved. A lot. And it'd be a good thing(tm) to rewrite it, but that wasn't possible two days before the monthly update. Sorry for the confusion.
  15. KermittheFroglok Augur

Oh awesome, THANK YOU!

My apologies to you and Nirrdama for misunderstanding!
    Prathun likes this.
  16. toodlem Elder

Still wasn't dropping as of yesterday... 6 hours and no drops. Same with the skull in FOB
  17. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The patch is happening right now. So after the patch they should drop again -
  18. villaile New Member

I've killed drachnids all over Dreadlands for about 2 hours on Test and no collector's drachnid web sacs have dropped. I have had mutiple drop 2 regular drachnid web sacs. I have tried waiting a few minutes after they have spawned and that didn't help. I thought I was killing too fast so I have tried using a low level pet to slowly kill them and I have tried kiting around for a minute or so before killing, neither helped.
  19. Kazz99 Elder

It is absolutely fixed on Phinny, confirmed yesterday (first day I had a chance to test) and it dropped at the same rate most of the others did it seems. Thank you very much!