Where is heroic prismatic gemstone from

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Phiyre, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Phiyre Augur

2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Heroic augmentations can only be obtained by Heroic Characters (see this wiki article for more information about this feature).

These augmentations are offered to Heroic Characters as bonus task rewards for completing various mercenary (and possibly partisan?) tasks in early House of Thule zones (see this wiki article for House of Thule progression information).

Source: the page you linked
  3. Phiyre Augur

Thanks for quoting from the page I linked. I would have never thought to read that w/o your help /facepalm
    Looking for quest name(s), quest giver(s) etc. My heroic toon only had the quest for the merc.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Pretty much every quest in Feerrott and some in House. Go to Allah and look up Freerrott then click the tab that says "quests" both starting in and in and look down the list under "rewards" for the ones that say "Heroic" which is most all of them. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zone.html?zstrat=747#Quests_Starting

After that you can do the same for House of Thule - go to Allah - look up HOT zone - then the quests in that zone.
    Phiyre likes this.
  5. Phiyre Augur

Thanks, I tried that for the dream also and didn't see the heroic pris gem listed. Don't see a source listed on eqresource :/ Same w/ alla, normally they do a better job of listing where items come from. I will tool around w/ other zones. One toon has the aug but I can't remember what area it came from. Ugg, lol..
  6. Tatanka Joe Schmo

All heroic gems come from quests in Feerrott the Dream, and HoT Lower.

If you look at EQResource or some other reference, there are 21 quests in those two zones, not including the group missions. There are 21 slots for which you need augs. So there are exactly enough quests to outfit all of the heroic augs in those two zones.

Also, I just did these in March on a heroic char, and that is, in fact, how it played out.
    Phiyre likes this.
  7. GNOME_POWER Augur

8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Heroic Augs ONLY come from quests in Feerrott or Lower Thule. So maybe look on that character's quest history or in the ach list and see what tasks/missions/quests he did in those zones.

There is no real "formal" listing of these augs since they are not game wide - ie they are only for Heroic Characters. However I did steal this from a post in 2015 on another forum: But its more about non prestige augs

House of Thule Heroic Workmaster's Horn (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Stone of the Sovereign (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Rockomancy Diamond (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 Feerrott, the Dream 85
    House of Thule Heroic Tarnished Stone (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Lump of Felsic Lava (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Timeless Stone (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Flame Alchemist's Jewel (AUG) 0 AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Facet of the Siren (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Crystalline Tear (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Eye of the Firebug (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Incarnadine Gemstone (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Jewel of the Self (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Protective Scales (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Chip of Hardened Clay (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Eye of the Serpent (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Algid Ice Cube (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Signet of Devotion (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Bleakburn Goo (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Mold-covered Stone (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Rock Guardian Shard (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Shard of Pain (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Soothsayer's Eye (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Empowered Boneshards (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Echoing Shriek (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Essence Scour (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Cliknar Eye (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Icy Heart (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Golden Ore (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Sporali Skin (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Bloodbound Ruby (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Eye of Conquest (AUG) AC: +30 Dex: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Obsidianite Spar (AUG) AC: +30 Agi: 0+3 HP: +40 Wt: 0.0 85
    House of Thule Heroic Prismatic Gemstone (AUG) AC: +35 Wt: 0.0

And in previous posts on this forum are these missions: Big Thanks to DRUSI for posting this way back in 2014!!!

Altogether there were 19 30AC augs, 1 35AC aug(shield) plus 2 +6 dmg augs(one prestige, one non-prestige, maybe the prestige was a random drop) out of 20 solo tasks in HOT and Feerrott covering all slots.

The quests to get augs are:

HOT (can do all 10 at once, can pre-loot too)
    Find My Brudders
    The Beast of Horror
    The Beast of Rage
    The Beast of Rot
    The Beast of the Unknown
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Bone Crafters and Quaking Haunts
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Rotdogs and Snakes
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Skeletons and Bone Golems
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Terror Guards
    Thinning Out Their Numbers: Terror Spinners and Sleeper Cubes

Feerrott(can't pre-loot most of them, have to do some in succession):

A Panting Lizard
    A Strong Silk
    Appeasing a Teir'Dal
    Meat For Eat
    Tangling With Wolves
    Rupkerr #1: An Expedition Gone Awry
    Rupkerr #2: Uncovering the Truth
    Rupkerr #3: A Cursed Cure
    Illian #1: Protecting the Weak (Minded)
    Illian #2: There's Something in the Water

Completing 15th quest gave charm aug,
    18th gave 35 AC shield aug and non-prestige dmg +6 aug for 1h
    19th gave waist
    20th gave chest aug completing the full set
    Vinjiansai likes this.
  9. Phiyre Augur

Thanks so much!!! I'm sure this will save me a ton of time.
    Thanks everyone for the feedback <3