Ashenhand (60 monk discipline) missing on Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zadune, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Zadune Journeyman

It's classified as a Kunark discipline but it's nowhere to be found ingame. This was a super fun monk discipline at level 60 and its absence is definitely noticed. Can we get it patched in?
  2. Aegir Augur

I'm pretty sure it's not in game anymore. and some of the old Kunark discs has been revamped. Like Thunder kick used to only be a single Fly Kick, but has changed into a duration buff.
  3. mackal Augur

It still exists. The description is also just a lie :p not sure where it is on TLPs though.
  4. Zapsos Augur

I have it on Phingel, and have for a while. think it came out with Luclin(?) Might have been PoP.

It's not the greatest of Disc's but it's on its own timer and give you another button to click when both Speed, Innerflame and Rapid Kick are all down
  5. Zadune Journeyman

I've investigated this further on Agnarr, and I can say with 100% certainty that it isn't available on that server. It's supposed to come out with Kunark. If it got moved to Luclin, that's cool by me, but could we get a dev heads-up on what's happening with this disc?
  6. Zadune Journeyman

Nothing new to report with Luclin...any word on what the deal is with the Ashenhand disc?
  7. nodontcarekkthxbye Augur

Not on Selo's during luclin. Really lame.
  8. Captain Video Augur

If memory serves, the Tome of Ashenhand Discipline was reworked and moved from Kunark to PoP. The Monk Tomes vendors that are added in PoP should have it. Won't be on Selo yet. If the guy in PoK on Agnarr doesn't have it, then it's bugged somehow, but I really think it should be there.
  9. GNOME_POWER Augur

Currently, toms are sold by monk tom vender in PoK, Agnarr server.
  10. Ngreth Thergn Developer

We are working on a solution.
  11. Imukai Augur

Been a few months - is this still being solutioned? Mangler (Kunark) monk wants to know.
  12. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

From Game Update Notes: April 17, 2019:
    *** Progression Servers ***
    - Added vendors in Overthere and Firiona Vie that sell melee tomes for disciplines that were previously available in Kunark as commands.

Ashenhand and some other missing discs were added to 2 new NPCs - Gazak Davix (OT) and Taalia Stearns (FV).
    Prathun likes this.