Collector's Drachnid Web Sack not dropping

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Jarsi, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Jarsi Lorekeeper

This item for the kunark era anniversary scavenger hunt is not dropping again. This same problem was around when I attempted it in prior years. Tha main problem with it is only the female drachnids in DL drop the item and that needs to be fixed. Just add the item to the loot tables of ALL drachnids with a 100% drop rate set - it shouldn't be this hard to get a drop from a kunark era mob especially if you people know what you are doing when adding/removing stuff from this game!
  2. Jarsi Lorekeeper

After killing 100 more female drachnids I have found that the second web sac they are dropping is not being flagged as Collectors type due to the hotzone aug being coded to only drop from the females also so I fixed this basically for you now you just have to do the beep bop booping
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am a little confused as that would be for the 6th anniversary quest and years 5-13 start on April 12th?
  4. Jarsi Lorekeeper

test server has it now and since they dont listen to us on test when things like this break i figured i would get out front on it prior
    Vdidar likes this.
  5. Madforwdw Lorekeeper

Started on the scavenger hunt today, got most drops pretty quickly then came to Dreadlands. The collector's sack is not dropping. I had tried for a couple hours killing every Drachnid without success, but only on turning auto loot off did I try to loot one spider which had two normal web sacks and not one normal and one collector's. Someone posted about this happening on test a little bit ago and is happening here now,
  6. Khyrra Elder

The collector's sack is not dropping on Ragefire as well. Hope this gets fixed.
  7. Nightmares Augur

Same on Rathe server. been killing for hours, not 1 drop. checked with others out here. same deal.
  8. Ridiculousness New Member

Killed 500 Plus spiders for 2 hours and nothing. Got all the others probably on first second kills. This is NOT dropping at all. Firona Vie
  9. Drelik Lorekeeper

Not dropping, pls fix.
  10. Visitor Augur

I posted about this, earlier today on the newbie forums. It is the weekend so i expect nothing to be done before Monday, maybe not til after patch Wednesday.
  11. Judor Journeyman

Same thing on Brekt. Did Sam Napth's Spider Bite quest, and Webmaster dropped the collectors, but because the corpse immediately poofed, was unable to loot. Very frustrating.
  12. Khyrra Elder

13. Kursis Paracelsus Journeyman

This is not dropping as of today... killed dozens of drachnids not a single drop.
  14. Ashberri New Member

Killing for 3 hrs on Bert, not a single drop
  15. Calia Journeyman

It would be great if the devs acknowledged the problem. Like Visitor says I guess we wait til Monday.
  16. FatheadGuildLuclin New Member

5 hours of drachnids on Luclin server and no drops.
  17. IronWillow New Member

A group of us tried the collectors quest today and found that the collector's web sac is still not dropping. So glad to know DB is right on top of these things.
  18. Hobie Lorekeeper

Best way is to file a /bug report. I've filed 3 so far. This happened around 5-6 years (ish) ago and they fixed it within 12 hours. I'd suggest everyone file a bug report (/bug) and if enough file it, it should get their attention.
  19. treehugger Journeyman

Filing /bug but also stating none on Bristlebane ...
  20. Prathun Developer

This is fixed internally and should go out with the April update. Thanks for letting us know.

Edit: Also, it's "sac" not "sack"
    Eaiana likes this.