Evolving gear no longer dropping in FF mission

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Fian Augur

In the past week I haven't seen any drop, plus when I ask in General no one else has either. Has the evolving gear been dropped from the loot table for some reason? Anyone else gotten evolving gear in last week?
  2. Yendar Augur

I've gotten 3 drops this week.
  3. Zinloz New Member

Got the gloves last night.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Got ring tonight, had boots yesterday and 3 days ago.
  5. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Boots today.
  6. Sindael New Member

I got the shoulders yesterday (on AB server)
  7. Yendar Augur

Just got another one. Had none for almost 2 weeks, now 4 in less than a week.
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

RNG hates you. You must sacrifice a kitten to the volcano god.
  9. Jondalar Augur

LOL one week no drops. HAHAHAHAH. I had 63 runs over weeks without a drop.
    Yendar likes this.
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

You do know not everyone lives in Genchat right? Many many people avoid it. So you have a sampling of people who 1.) use Genchat, 2.) happen to be on when you are asking about it, 3.) aren't to busy to answer you, and 4.) actually feel like answering you.
    Maedhros likes this.
  11. Lianeb Augur

I saw 1 of each being offered in gen chat last night for loot rights.
    Yendar likes this.
  12. Ibudin Augur

I was thinking the same thing - its been weeks since I've seen anything however, I have seen guidies and items offered up in general chat. Its funny when you get one of those primdoral TS things in the /advl window, you think you hit the lottery and then sad face. I actually got an arnamentation this past week. I'd say that is rare over the evolving items.
  13. Leigo You come here often?

The RNG is bad.. I've never had a drop and yet guidies taking screenshot of 3 drops in one go..
  14. Kezik Lorekeeper

One thing to be careful of. If one of the last 4 mobs dies to a dot while they are stunned/ off xtar window, they do not give xp /drop loot.
  15. Tour Augur