DBG, if nothing else, fix the ice giant bot team. What are we even paying a sub?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Templeton, Apr 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scruff Elder

would actually love to see paul's current setup if it's as crazy as the old one
  2. yerm Augur

People on mangler need to stop buying krono from RMT sites.

Like they need to ban the bot armies, they need to ban the automated farmers, they need to ban the warpers, I absolutely agree... but the real problem here is that people are buying kronos from 3rd party sites which funds them coming back and coming back and coming back every ban.
    Ragnoruk, Genoane and Taladir like this.
  3. Taladir Augur

You are spot on, this is the root of the problem. I will say that I'm seeing way more threads complaining about bots and automation than ever before though. A tribute to Mangler's popularity, or are there new programs afoot?
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

and people should leave guilds run by known warmers to preserve some integrity of the game.
  5. Imdead Augur

Is this where I sign up for my turn at the Frost Giant camp?
  6. bobthedruid New Member

You can find out all about the current bot program being used with minimal effort. You can find out how to circumvent true-box with minimal effort. You can find the public discord of the bot maker, with minimal effort. You can find postings from said bot maker, claiming they have not experienced a single ban since 2016. You can find readily apparent examples of bots, automation, warping and active hacks with minimal effort. You can find the popular RMT site with minimal effort. Ignoring any of this shows wilful ignorance, or a vested interest in misinforming the general public. Daybreaks response of "report them" is an absolute falsehood, as the same individuals continue to act with impunity. Daybreak is NOT taking action. Vote with your wallets. Stop funding subpar service. Daybreak cannot detect bots / true-box circumvention without substantial effort that they will not put in. Apparently even the most modest community policing by the GM staff does not exist. The only way to at least protect the experience for the honest customer base, and to diminish RMT to a slight degree, is to add AOCs to each dungeon, with re-spawns.

The people that continue to turn a blind eye to both the RMT culture of this game, and the utter lack of customer service provided by Daybreak is absolutely absurd.
    Templeton likes this.
  7. EQ Dev Developer

This is not true. Be patient.

:)
    Rounlin, ch0rny, Rotlust and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.