Missing mobs on Progression servers

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by narksar, Mar 28, 2019.

1. narksar Augur

On Coirnav and Mangler there are no Tesch Mas Gnolls outside of Paw in Southern Karana, nor are there aviak guards on top of the innoruuk tower in Lake Rathetear. It's been like that for months on Coirnav, even through the various expansions being activated, and its been like this on Mangler since inception. However, these two sets of mobs are not missing from normal servers.

The fact this has been in place for multiple expansions, its clearly not "story" or "timeline" based. The fact that it is on the main servers proves its clearly not "we need to keep the zones the same across all servers". So what's the real reason you have progression servers for nostalgia, while not having the mobs that are supposed to be there for that nostalgia?
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

I do not know because I did not create a toon on that server.
    Did you try to enter the paw cave?
  3. narksar Augur

No, but that's not the issue. There's supposed to be tesch mas gnolls at each spire. I'm not concerned about the mobs inside paw. I'm concerned with the mobs on the outside of paw in Southern Karana
  4. Nykara2 Elder

There is already so few solo areas in classic, all camped like crazy that missing key mobs/solo locations like the split paw hill outside of split paw hurts. Each spire allowed 1 soloer to sit at it. So thats three more solo spots, 4 if you also count the hill off to the side. More again with picks.

Without Kunark I am finding level 25+ to really suck for solo spots. Aviaks in SK always camped in every pick. Dungeons are super crazy with so many people per pick (most dungeons really don't even allow for the amount of ppl per pick as it is).

Skellies in OOT have gone light blue. Spiders in everfrost have gone light blue. There's maybe one mammoth that spawns per hr. The paw gnoll mobs outside the SK zone where it but no longer there.

Help save our sanity and bring them back for tlp.
    narksar likes this.
  5. narksar Augur

These mobs are still missing.
  6. GNOME_POWER Augur