Can Trolls buy Shaman spells in Neriak without being KOS?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sandy100, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Sandy100 Elder

As a Troll shaman, I want to be able to buy spells in Neriak and maybe Freeport. Will I be KOS in Neriak and/or Freeport?
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

Neriak used to be the trolls starting city when I started playing so I would think you would be fine. You may have problems in Freeport.
  3. GNOME_POWER Augur

u play Mangler server?
    Your best bet is to return home(origin) and buy locally.

There are no shaman guilds in the neriak/freeport, and no shaman magic is sold.
    Some common magic may be available.(However, it is not recommended because the faction is low)
  4. Sandy100 Elder

Damn, that is what I thought. By the way, my shaman is on Selos
  5. ZuukP Journeyman

There are some spells in Neriak you can buy at cleric guild, heals and cures and such. But Origin and gating back to where you are fighting is the best way to keep up on spells. You will be KoS in Freeport. If you picked Innoruuk as your god, you can do the snare necklace quest, that does start in the cleric guild in Neriak. To get good faction with cleric guild, you need to deliver a note from Grobb to Neriak. Behind the shaman guildmasters in Grobb is a dark elf who will give you a note to deliver to Neriak. If I remember I had to do that delivery twice before I could get the first quest in that series. Snare neck is awesome if you like to solo a lot in dungeons. Have fun !
  6. Febb Augur

You can use the shared bank to transfer plat to a newly created neriak character. Then stick your spells in the shared bank slots to transfer back to your troll.