Regarding selos - keying is the only problematic part of the server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rothj, Apr 5, 2019.

1. ShivanAngel Augur

They keyong process is easier though...

Comms spawn like crazy, the insignia mobs spawn more often then the placeholders. You cant rhn through me without a shard named being up. Raids are on 3 day lockouts so twice as many luclinite orbs...

How is that not way easier then every tlp to date?
  2. Coirnav Augur

I got my emp keys and shards all done in two days wearing rags with zero AA. Get a group of friends to commit to doing it together and run around together and get it done over a weekend.
  3. Ruggar Lorekeeper

I haven't had an issue getting emp keyed, and I am have 5 of the 10 shards for VT and I started on thiss on Friday, when you guild works together to get these it really not that bad.

The only nightmare I see going into pop is getting the Medals out of Storms and I think that Daybreak needs to look at these.
  4. AgentofChange Augur

/whoosh. I see the post went right over your head ;)
  5. Shiba Journeyman

Just out of curiosity, what is your bottle neck for not being in VT?
  6. yerm Augur

I understand. I also know a bunch of people interested in vt who also are not done their key.

Not a single one of them is anywhere close to being finished their core aas, let alone all the useful ones. People finish their keys (or at least all but the rift/orb/insig parts) well before hitting a few dozen aas banked.
  7. Groans Augur

They could remove keys, they were made originally to be time sinks while they developed more content, keying is not practical on selos but i doubt they will change it. I am playing on selos but i know it wont be sustainable and eventually ill get bored and move on.