Test Update 03/05/2019 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Waring_McMarrin Augur

As of today I am crashing whenever I switch to a new UI and the new UI loads correctly when I land in game after a restart. This happened when switching to a custom UI and when switching back to default from a custom UI.
  2. Brolie Lorekeeper

Found a nasty bug where a window is open but it cannot be closed, clicked, unlocked, or modified in any way and completely blocks part of the screen. It has a blank tab window/title. This opened automatically when I reloaded my UI on test. The character was freshly copied. It may have been a tell window I had not closed before copying. it seems to have to do with custom ui's because I also cant chat in the windows either with the UI running.
    [IMG]
  3. Moege Augur

You are using an outdated UI. update it or delete EQUI_ChatWindow.xml and that blank window will go away.
  4. Prathun Developer

We're looking into this. Thanks!
    Edit: We believe this is fixed internally. Appreciate you letting us know.
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  5. jeskola pheerie

In the 20th Anniversary zone Gnome Memorial Mountain, .... Oh wait nm
    Gyurika Godofwar and Slippry like this.
  6. Alfarian Darkelf New Member

POJ trial going to be fixed anytime soon? Trial of stoning cant be started atm on the bertox server
  7. Prathun Developer

I was unable to reproduce this issue. Started and ran through the POJ trial on Bertox with no problems.
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Angahran Augur

I had this issue for over 24 hours this weekend.
    Petitioned and was told to /bug it so I did.

Tried it last night and it was actually working.

Would be great if there was some way to see the 'lockout' on these tasks.
    Knowing that you have to wait 5 minutes vs an hour and 50 minutes until you can get the task would make a big difference.
  9. Sumteengex Journeyman

since the chat tabs were patched in any char. that ive detached tabs crashs when camping to swap chars... 5 accounts 2 having detached tabs on do this, the other 3 account untouched have no problems
  10. Sumteengex Journeyman

also just tried zoning into housing area, and it locked up my system.. done on 2 dif accounts on 2 dif machines, rebooted and restarted client when tryin to log in the char in housing it sticks at char select untill getting kicked to server select, return home button is greyed out so cant even get chars stuck in housing neighborhoods out.
  11. Dorfius New Member

Test server shows to be up. I am able to log in and choose character but when I enter world, nothing changes. Music plays, I see character selection screen, I am forced to close game as it is not responding. Tried twice, same results. Thanks.
  12. Wild one New Member

Yea, I tried a few toon's a few times in case it was just the zone I was in that was down.
    I suspect that while the server is up the world is down for some reason?
  13. Sumteengex Journeyman

i was able to get one account in world on my second machine, buit keep loacking up / lagging out and getting kicked to sign in or server select when tryin to load any other account / on the same machine or my main machine
  14. NoWay Augur

I see test server up and I can get to charc select press enter world but it hangs for about 5 minutes then goes back to server select.
  15. xxGriff Augur

any idea when this will be pushed to Test? was told the mission is still missing the horn this morning. Thanks
  16. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

There is severe lag on the Mearatas raid that seems to coincide with Unfettered throwing boulders and/or casting the earth elemental poison curse effect. It feels like there’s a runaway script. It’s hitting the whole raid.

I don’t need a break down on how to lag proof yourself. I did all that. I have 400 mb internet and a computer that runs full settings on modern games, flawlessly. Everquest should never lag me out.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Any update for GMM expected soon on test? soon as in today lol?!
  18. Sumteengex Journeyman

the Danger Zone task in GMM is only giving the option for a Raid task, or a single person task, tried getting it with myself and a merc and was too many ppl, full group and also says too many people, dropped group and merc so it was just me and was able to get it no problem
  19. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks.
  20. Lorilei Journeyman