@Dev - Mangler + Selos Auto log out

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Coirnav, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Coirnav Augur

This annoying Auto logout feature is tied to the Queue system if I'm not mistaken. I know during the login frenzy when the servers were released the queue system was enabled and tweaked.

Its safe to say this feature being on is now causing more of an annoyance than it is providing a benefit. Any reason it can't be turned off again? Tired of getting booted when I walk away from the PC for a little bit.
  2. That One Guy Augur

Swing and a miss.

All you have to do is click sense heading every 30 minutes. I highly doubt people tracking mobs with 3rd party software and can't figure out how to click sense heading every 30 minutes.
  3. Pleefun Lorekeeper

Come on Rumzlug, you were guilded with Mabbu you know he cant figure things out. There a reason your not with him anymore.
  4. Coirnav Augur

You can hate on me all you want. This will be removed, it has been removed from every other server after making an almost identical post around a month into these new servers because that is reasonable...and you will have wasted your breath =)
  5. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Kinda like you have to remove yourself from every TLP because nobody likes you.
  6. That One Guy Augur

You have people running completely automated groups 24/7... I don't think GMs care about anyone clicking sense heading every 30 minutes bro.
  7. That0neguy Augur

That's not my account genius