Bonus exp ended and Selos is back to Coirnav aa exp again.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Posts like this make it all worth it.
    Gana and Protagonist like this.
  2. Hateseeker Augur

At 60 I've not seen more than 3% per AA, even when the bonus was going,even with a potion going. regardless of mob level
  3. SaveSelos New Member

XP still feels Agnarr lvl, maybe lower. I thought this was supposed to be the ultra fast server? 2 to 3% a kill WITH pot is not fast.
  4. ShivanAngel Augur

Not sure what you are killing, can usually do 4-5% a kill in a full group with pot going.

Maybe zone choice is an issue?
  5. Hateseeker Augur

Mostly griegs, velks, I think dragon necropolis, I forget what else - what's the best ZEM zone?
  6. ShivanAngel Augur

Griegs is ok if you get gate, velks was horrible when i went, got like half of what i was capable of. Ssra mines is pretty good.
  7. Barton The Mischievous

Sadly, In just a few months, more and more people will be posting for you to add even more exp to this server just like that one.
  8. Rotlust Augur

Thank you for this. I think most people would still like to see it a little more, but this is a very fair compromise for now. Please don't forget it, because while this is PLENTY for the time being, it will still become insanely difficult to manage later on. Thank you. Really.
  9. Protagonist Tank

You made me exhale loudly through my nose.
  10. Ceffener Augur

Then you probably have not played EQ at all over the last 20 years.
  11. HoodenShuklak Augur

We should be required to log off any time our parents wake up during the night.