Ragefire - Stronghold Door to Sverag Broken

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tishanian, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Tishanian Journeyman

Door from The Devastation to Sverag, Stronghold of Rage was working correctly at 19:00 EST (04.04.2019)
    After leaving Theater of Blood at Midnight EST, several of us found the door would only go down to 33% HP and then stay there.
    Several of us have tried last night & this afternoon Melee, Direct Damage spells, PBAE Spells, and even pets, and get either "Door is out of Range" or "Door can not be seen"
    I have submitted an in game /bug last night, and another /bug this afternoon.

Thank you for your time and consideration on this matter.
  2. Fraggly Augur

This puts a complete stop to progression tasks required to reach end game. Please help!
  3. Excin New Member

Seems fine.
  4. Fraggly Augur

Breakable door is unbreakable, logic is not strong with this one.
  5. Absor Developer

Strange. I just tried it on beta and on a live server and it worked fine. What server?
  6. Brolie Lorekeeper

Ragefire
  7. YourNameHere Lorekeeper

Says Ragefire in title of thread
  8. Absor Developer

I killed it for now. There's no reason it should be different than any other version of the door, but I'll see if I can see why.
  9. Fraggly Augur

Thanks Absor!!!
  10. VandilIzer Augur

There was a bug back when this was fresh on Phinny that if you zoned while the door was dieing / killed it would be bugged for you when you zoned in. Only solution was a complete reboot or COTHing past it.

But honestly, just killing the annoying as hell thing is a way better solution.