Bonus exp ended and Selos is back to Coirnav aa exp again.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Zansobar Augur

No, but I believe that DBG will wait for the PoP release to see how people like the AAxp gain rate then, since the xp required supposedly goes way down then.
  2. took2summit11 Augur

I'd be a STRONG advocate of them giving you max level and AA from previous 2 expansions ago when a new expansion drops. This would stay true to the theme of touring everquest and give Selos the chance to get new players. Example once OOW is released, you can create a new character that's 65 with all luclin and pop AA
    Skree likes this.
  3. vylo Augur

It isn't hyperbole. I've played on agnarr and coirnav. AA was slower than coir before the boost, is barely higher than it after, and agnarr is considerably faster than coirnav was, mangler is faster than Agnarr, and selos is supposed to be twice the speed of mangler. We've seen the kills for % AA in the same camps on multiple servers, that isn't affect by gear. agnarr was giving 6-7% in velks, selo is giving a pitiful 3%, and that's AFTER doubling it. We should be getting between 2-3X what agnarr was getting.
  4. Rotlust Augur

hi double if not triple aa exp or agnarr dies plzkthx
  5. TheChosenOne Augur

Heck maybe more people would come if those 2 guilds left.. ive personally witnessed first hand some of them being insanely rude... lots of divas in those guilds that think they;re better than everyone else and act like it

Not sure they realize that they harm the community when they do those things... or maybe they do, and they simply don't care
  6. Daimos5 Journeyman

People keep asking for more definitive numbers. Here goes.

Last night at GE gate for 2.5 hours. Group consisting of 60 enc, 60 clr, 54 monk, 57 bst, 55 bst, 60 rogue (with some turnover, but the 60's remained the same). Pretty constant pulls and with a charmed pet for DPS. No exp pot going.

My 60's got 2.5 AA in the time there, so 1 AA per hour.

To me, this seems a bit slow for the "fast" server. The mobs were all dying in less than a minute - mez never wore off and always had to be broken on double pulls.
  7. Groans Augur

8. AgentofChange Augur

You can compare the xp rate, something that is constant and does not care about your gear. Phinny had an higher aa xp rate at luclin than selo does at luclin. It is a simple fact.

Anyway, this is probably the last day DBG has to correct the Selo server. At least for me. Idk though it might already be too late for me, it's been nice not having to deal with the server for the past few days.
  9. Rcbauer Augur

bye
  10. AgentofChange Augur

11. Rcbauer Augur

that won't sell xp pots
  12. took2summit11 Augur

But it may eventually sell expansions, which I think was their main goal of Selos to begin with.
    TheChosenOne likes this.
  13. taliefer Augur

you might be right, but i know myself and at least a not insignificant amount of other TLP players buy the expansions already, for the extras packed in. i may not buy it right at release, but i believe i've bought at least the last 3 expansions and havent played on any server past VoA
  14. AgentofChange Augur

hard to sell anything without players!
    TheChosenOne and Volts like this.
  15. Skree New Member

The Below 50 content needs to have a massive exp boost to get people up to speed if we're going to rush through this game.
  16. Ajjantis Elder

Even the regular exp is so slow now, man the selo server is really fast going downhill. What a shame, i thought this was the perfect server for me.
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

18. Volts Elder

Some crow to be served in this thread.

Thanks Mepps!
  19. Ajjantis Elder

20. AgentofChange Augur