Bonus exp ended and Selos is back to Coirnav aa exp again.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Apr 1, 2019.

1. AgentofChange Augur

Any updates?
  2. malaki Augur

except that this is close to true on literally every tlp that isn't Selo.
  3. Gana Augur

Actually, I said early on that the xp rates are less than they should be (regular, not AAxp) due to xp caps. I am just in my upper 30s. I think the xp is pretty slow, but I am boxing 2 so not a full group. I can't comment on the AAxp.

I also said that from the log files someone uploaded that the AAxp was as promised (2x)...and Meeps stated that they would look at increasing the AAxp (after stating that it was accurately calculating). He also stated something along the lines of not confusing accurate with intended (reads: it's calculating correctly, but DBG thinks it is too slow).

So while your passion is compelling, the people on Selos that are dealing with it and the DBG staff think it's a problem.
  4. XavierSelos New Member

We need an update. 1-2%aa/kill in a full group is abysmal for the rate of this server. You are actively depressing your consumers, and the lack of transparency is not good business.
  5. Rotlust Augur

Hi. Selo AA is still trash unless you are AoE grinding. This has caused a situation where all of our enchanters and wizards are stacked, and refuse to do normal groups creating a crazy deficit.

please fix, still sucks, not hyperbole
  6. AeHaze Journeyman

This is a FAST paced progression server with unlocks every month. With that said...

Players have MANY things they have to do within that short month, Such as Level, Grind AAs, Farm keys, Raid., Etc. And thats not including real life stuff like work, family, etc.

The experience rate can not stand at the rate it is. It needs to be as it was with the Anniv. bonus.

4-7% per kill without experience potion, Or something around that ball park.This would also still promote your stupid experience potions and increase your net sales on them.
  7. TheChosenOne Augur

Bow to your Kronolords, you mangler
    Ajjantis likes this.
  8. AgentofChange Augur

hi plz fix thx
  9. gladiatoreq Elder

10. Volts Elder

Selo EXP numbers explained:

Master Kahleem likes this.
  11. Protagonist Tank

When someone from Mangler goes to Selo, the quality of both populations goes up.
  12. Master Kahleem Augur

-----------------------
    <>Pre-Launch<>
    -----------------------
    DBG: "We're launching a new server called 'Selos' which will be twice as fast as Ragefire at launch in terms of exp!"

Players: "Ok, so how fast is that exactly? Numbers have never been posted, and Ragefire was YEARS ago. We need some definitive information so we know when something doesn't work.

DBG: "Sorry, we don't want to ruin the 'discovery' you'll go through for the new server! It's part of the fun!"

Players: "Yea, no, you have a history of not doing things correctly. Part of why you're still around is because your playing consumer base has been used as an ever-existing PayToQA for you. We need to know numbers...."

DBG: "Sorry, but everything looks fine to us internally!"

Players: "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

-----------------------------------------
    <>Meanwhile, post-launch<>
    -----------------------------------------
    Players: "Yea, so uh, this doesn't seem fast at all as you advertised..."

DBG: "We're reviewing rates internally after our exp event made it a little apparent that our rates weren't really up to expectations!"

Players: "So uh, exp is still pretty dang slow. Can we get something to happen here? Maybe some updates? Thanks!"

DBG: *crickets*

*Player community starts bleeding heavily as DBG drags their feet*
    Volts, raylone and Ajjantis like this.
  13. Camdalf New Member

Chiming in to say more AA exp is necessary. Speaking on behalf of me +5 of my buds.

Thanks!
  14. Crayon123 Augur

You guys will never be happy. You're looking for a server where you don't even have to level and just raid non-stop.

Once again, Selo's is NOT an event server. It's perfectly OK to spend an extra week grinding AA and not have the content cleared in 2 days.
    taliefer likes this.
  15. AgentofChange Augur

Guess dbg feels like xp is fine. See you guys on the next tlp, best of luck.
    Icaen likes this.
  16. erasser New Member

Would love if the bonus exp period was always on.
    Pharone likes this.
  17. Boze TLP complaint factory

Y'all complain a lot for people that are on at least your 3rd TLP.
    Crayon123 likes this.
  18. HoodenShuklak Augur

2nd.
    Icaen likes this.
  19. ZeeK Elder

Halp, need moar AA xp please thanks!
  20. gladiatoreq Elder

DBG likes to engage with its TLP playerbase a maximum of once per week. Better luck next week.