Focus Effects on mangler

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by itsalmosttime, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Nolrog Augur

LOL. You think so? How cute.

No you aren't. It's your opinion which is fine, but it doesn't make you right (or wrong for that matter). Because your opinion doesn't override the opinion of anyone else.
  2. RandomStrategy Augur

Well, necros are never really gonna "get their time"...
  3. Ryak Augur

I was going to say they're decent for a short period at the end of Velious, after you get detrimental haste III, but shoot, they didn't add it back until Luclin? RIP necros i guess, lol
  4. snailish Augur

Necro issues reach far beyond focus effects. But that is numerous other threads...
  5. Kobra Augur

Necros so bad wah wah.

They could nerf necro into the ground and I still gonna play the class because I enjoy it.

Real necro know what I am saying.
  6. itsalmosttime Lorekeeper

They need to revert everything back to 1999 status if they do this one move, otherwise it's completely stupid.

Focus effects are more than just caster dps, they are for healing, and buff duration, etc.

Did they remove origin from all classes? No.

Balance my , melee already top dps for a long time even when the casters have focus effects.

This move was only to stop krono farmers and it's dumb.

Stop trying to say it's for balance purposes please, you have no idea what you are talking about.

And judging from the last 3/4 of your response it's obvious you are about people farming krono.

That's what this change was for, literally nothing else.
  7. itsalmosttime Lorekeeper

That's exactly why it was done.

Tell me why they don't revert changes like your items staying on your corpse or remove origin?

Balance issues?

No.

Krono farmers.

They just wanted to try and slow them down.

And they did, focus effect items are the only ones worth farming and selling, and the most valuable.

If you can't see it you are blind as .
  8. itsalmosttime Lorekeeper

I am right, which is why you have zero counter argument.

Why don't they remove origin?

Go on I'll wait here for your answer.
  9. taliefer Augur

much ado about nothing. casters are still parsing just about where they always did on raids. focus effects were done so half prior to luclin, the effect is minimal.

i agree with others, id say the biggest effect has been on the economy. which im ok with.
  10. itsalmosttime Lorekeeper

I said the only reason they removed it was to try and slow down krono farmers.

It amazes me people are still in denial and think I'm wrong about that.
  11. SunDrake Augur

You are wrong in both threads you are using to complain about this. Notice how everyone is calling you clueless and you've received absolutely no support for your idea? I mean..
  12. Mashef Augur

You won't get the 8th shawl until Luclin when focus effects come back in play. So this argument doesn't really work.