Lost Characters

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Sassy4u New Member

Trueshotts on Firiona Vie Level 110 ranger missing !!!
  2. Oxgoad Lorekeeper

Five characters missing on Vox. Will petition.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

And all servers locked now. Methinks a general rollback and restore in progress. Being hopeful in San Diego. Oddly, Cox is having network issues here ATM.
    Oxgoad likes this.
  4. Warpeace Augur

Well its not the provider, in Germany and lost multiple characters.

Hopefully that can get everyone restored and not need a mountain of petitions. If so someone will be very bust this week restoring character ID's back to peoples accounts.
  5. Noctreen New Member

missing ridez 110 bst on firona vie and on another account missing setoe 110 magician didnt get a chance to check the other 4 accounts before the server went down all i know is ive put to much time in money into the game to lose 6 of my accounts characters....
  6. Laeandoria New Member

I'm missing Deniria, Gooblygokk, Desteney, Arxey. Wixey and Laeatrader from three accounts. I petitioned
  7. Zekson Journeyman

Missing Several on Different Accounts, Different Servers myself :(
  8. niente Developer

After everything is restarted, it is highly likely your characters will be back without GM assistance, otherwise we will relink them.
  9. Typucm Elder

How soon servers be back up?
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  10. Nifty Slacker Augur

Is there an eta yet?
    Olivine and Yinnie the Pink like this.
  11. niente Developer

I would guesstimate things come back in the next hour, unless something bad happens again.
    Lagerale, Chalkstix and Nifty Slacker like this.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks for the update, will try again in an hour. :)

Fingers crossed.
    Lagerale and Nifty Slacker like this.
  13. Chalkstix Journeyman

Love the update! Maybe a representative could post an official post with "what's going on, what's wrong, is there an ETA? If so, what is the ETA?".
    Info is key :D
  14. Natal Augur

Bristlebane the trickster is to blame!!
  15. Flat Toad Elder

I want my...I want my...I want my...er...drats; forgot what I want...oh yeah...Alts, plz? mKay?
    Lagerale likes this.
  16. niente Developer

Servers are unlocked.
    Thunderkiks and Yinla like this.
  17. Chalkstix Journeyman

Thank you!
  18. Grabatz Lorekeeper

Characters are not the only things that went missing. The whole content of my shared bank slots is AWOL. :(
    After relogging several times i opened a CS ticket.
  19. svann Augur

Haha April fools!
  20. Jandor New Member

Missing characters last night on the account, and now missing shared bank bags, cannot open a customer service ticket and you now have no phone support ?