Lost Characters

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

Have already petitioned, but did anyone else lose any characters from the character select window tonight? The one I was playing earlier this evening, and one other do not appear. Tried deleting character files and such and it did not help.
  2. Drayman Elder

I did on three accounts. In the support forum there are several threads about it. It is not just you.

I would imagine this will be fixed.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Quite so. I am still getting used to having the support forum at the bottom.
  4. niente Developer

Please relog from server select and if your character(s) are still missing, petition or post their names here (or send me a PM).

Edit: Your characters are most likely temporarily not showing up due to a DB issue. If relogging doesn't add them back, it requires a GM to re-add the character IDs to your account.

Thanks
  5. Mammy New Member

Toon is back after server crash
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Gromdelin and Chang on Bristlebane are still AWOL. Petitioned.
  7. Famaen New Member

Petitioned for Famaen and Setlan on Bristlebane! Hopefully they get restored quickly, since this derails my one night to play after raids this week.
  8. took2summit11 Augur

sent PM and support ticket over 30 min ago. Is this a tonight fix?
  9. SomeRandomGuy Journeyman

Character Jackie on Selo server is not showing up on character select.
  10. 55monky New Member

lost 2 characters on 1 acccount
  11. Krisiun Lorekeeper

My mules are missing: Dalenna and Skybella on FV. I guess I'll petition as well?
  12. Mithandriel New Member

Lost Mithandriel on Coirnav server. Petition submitted.
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am missing 4 of my characters on one account on Luclin Server. Should I not log in my other accounts?
  14. Slassh New Member

I am missing my Main Mauuler on the Rathe petion has been sent in.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Bristlebane server down now. Rollback to fix ??
  16. Firedog New Member

I am missing three characters on Drinal server. Frozensteel, Balefire, and Oldsoul. Petitioned has been submitted at 1:25 am EST USA.
  17. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I've tried to relog 3 times (repatched) and 4 of my characters are still missing on 1 account. I fear logging into my other accounts since this bug may wipe out even more characters. Would you advise waiting for the fix before I log in to other accounts or should I check now? Does Daybreak have character data backed up? With multiple complaints, the issue seems systemic.
  18. Phaine Deathe New Member

I am missing a character Dino on Firiona Vie.
  19. Hamushi Noyouni New Member

Sent a petition for my characters Hamushi, Azzie, Celastrina, Tefenut and Timtheenchanter on the Vox server.
  20. Firedog New Member

I re-logged my account and went from missing two characters to missing three characters. I am scared to re-log again and end up missing even more characters. This has to be the worst April Fool's joke EQ has ever come up with.