Contact CS, lost characters

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Conq, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Conq Augur

Tried to login an account on Tunare just before it crashed. I got a popup window that said, "it took 15 seconds to load your characters, you may or may not be missing characters, contact CS to resolve any issues." I'm missing 4 toons on that account. Is this an April Fools' joke? It is not funny. Tried to contact CS, we'll see how that goes...
    Conq
    Liquidmorphh likes this.
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

Yeah Im missing at least 4 toons so far that I know of on 2 different accts. Similar message. One acct had 3 gone and other had 1. Then the server crashed too on my third acct that had been logged in all day
  3. Wulfhere Augur

Lost 4 chars on one account.
  4. Rawko New Member

I'm missing a handful as well. It doesn't help that I recently returned so I don't even remember all of them.
  5. Kiras Augur

I'm missing at least one and maybe more that I don't remember. My cleric box is gone =(
  6. IronWillow New Member

I'm missing my main, a 110 mage on one account and a 100 enchanter on my other account. :(
  7. Chikatta New Member

Multiple characters missing on multiple paying accounts. Not cool!
  8. Wulfhere Augur

To add. These characters are truly missing from the server. I tried to send a parcel to one of my missing characters and got the response. It's not just the server select screen that's bugged.

[Mon Apr 01 21:42:19 2019] Parcel Delivery Liaison tells you, 'Unfortunately, I don't know anyone by the name of XXX. Here is your Mendglow Clay back.'

I've opened a petition about it.

This missing characters:
    * still appear in the housing access list for plots they do not own
    * still appear to own their own plots, according to the plot cannon and plot purchase window
    * still appear to own their items stored in plot housing and yards

However, editing the plot access list results in the missing character being removed

[Mon Apr 01 22:08:51 2019] Removed invalid name XXX from the access list for Ivy Creek, YYY.
  9. Chikatta New Member

Hey DB, any update any word on this? The chat room is empty. I mean seriously this is a real problem. All the accounts I had logged in approx 2 hours ago are missing multiple characters including high level mains.
  10. Thunderkiks Augur

I have the same issue with toons on Povar. Missing and cannot parcel. I had some missing on Emarr but that server was actually rebooted and the missing toons are all back. So maybe they will reboot Povar for us
    Wulfhere likes this.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am missing 4 characters on 1 account. I fear logging into my other accounts because whatever this bug is might wipe out even more characters.
  12. Liquidmorphh New Member

rofl
  13. kenmei Augur

Agnarr is having the issue currently.
    Both my accounts, missing 5 of 13 on main account, 2 of 5 on second account. Did not log any of them in once I noticed the issue.
  14. Conq Augur

Logged in this morning, all good now. Yay for fixes that fix themselves, and I guess yay for DB too.
    Conq