Test Update 03/05/2019 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 5, 2019.

1. xxGriff Augur

Any word on the task "Danger zone" being fixed ?? also any clarification as to why Belira's tasks/missions share lockout timers? would be kinda nice to be able to do Danger Zone while it lasts , pleeeeze ? :rolleyes:
  2. Lianeb Augur

Forever not long enough?
    Schadenfreude and Mazame like this.
  3. Mr. Froo Developer

We've updated Danger Zone's group size internally, it will be available during the next update, it just can't be hotfixed out.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You are a star!
  5. Lenivaya Journeyman

Found a crash bug by accident today.
    If you type /faction while shrouded, instantly crashes out the game. No error screen, just game closes.

I know this won't affect 99.9% of people, but there it is lol.
    Wasn't sure if faction hits took effect while shrouded, was leveling up my gnoll shrouds on alts and thought I'd check. Double checked it on other accounts and crashed everyone out every time I type it.
    Sent a /bug as well.
  6. Morthakia Augur

Not a big, but: A recent patch increased the # of flag drops per EoK raid to 4 and per RoS raid to 3. Was there supposed to be an increase to TBM as well? We recently completed the Vim & Vigor raid and only received 1 flag each. Would be nice if this were also increased. Thank you for the consideration!