Is it possible to get a pre-revamp Plane of Mischief HA?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bortage, Mar 30, 2019.

1. bortage spammin lifetaps

I was thinking, a lot of people miss the old PoM, but if it were brought back on regular servers at it's original level it would be perma-farmed by one bored dude looking for cards until the end of time. A possible solution to this would be all the original itemization and mob placement scaled up using the standard HA template with a lockout time roughly equal to the respawn timer of the longer respawn mobs. I really miss that zone, I know a few others here and there really miss that zone and it'd be really neat to be able to do the grand castle tour the way it was originally envisioned, scaled up so it's not a 1shot-fest. Plus, people who didn't get a chance to see it back in the day could get a reasonably accurate experience of it all. There never was good exp there as far as I'm aware, and the loot wouldn't be terribly useful by modern standards, but I think this would be the coolest thing and totally worth potentially losing one HA from the next expansion from a dev time perspective. Thoughts? I figure they've got a version of the old PoM on prog servers so this shouldn't be unreasonably hard to put together but I don't know how these things work.
    Kevlin0214, IronWillow and Yendar like this.
  2. Yendar Augur

Exp was fine there when it was live.
  3. Madmax1939 Lorekeeper

I can remember the original even exping. I can't remember why I would go their only that I did quite a bit. It was a fun zone. I don't recall ever going to the revamped one. I might have but I can't remember any of it. I wouldn't mind revisiting the original also.