How can get more out of my extended window filters?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ptah, Mar 30, 2019.

1. ptah Augur

As the topic states.. How do I get more out of my extended window filter?
    Situation is this 3 boxing.. lets say 3 mages.. How or is it possible.. to hotkey mage1 to auto agro 1.. so the hotkey send pet to extended key 1.. and mage2 does the same to auto agro 2
    3 does 3.. then tapping a different social hotkey.. pets switch to 4,5,6 on extended windows.

Note this only for basic UI eq.. no fluffy third party here. Looking at a better way to box Tyrant of fire without a mezzer. I getting wins.. but I like to do better with setup.. mostly keep the agro off the mercs healing.. 90% I react fast enough.. but sometimes sally two trees the merc dies.. and no one cries.

Within the limited of that windows option? or am I dreaming of a mash key setup within eq that is not possible.

thanks
  2. Wuddane Elder

On your first mage, you can make a hotkey with the first line being /xtar 1, with pet attack and whatever you do to start your spell weave following. 2nd mage, /xtar 2 and so on.
  3. ptah Augur

thank you wuddane

I reviewed what I was trying and found out I was missing /xtar_1 I had /tar
    Now to try something like
    /xtar_1
    /pause 15, /pet attack
    /pause 30, /xtar 4
    /pause 20, /pet attack

All an effort to save the merc.. adjustment to balance.. see if get better results.
    the above example was for mage01, so mage02 would be 2, 5.. and mage03 would be 3 and 6?
    see how it works up.. I update in a week of fiddle farting around. thanks again.
  4. IblisTheMage Augur

Use for mage2:
    xtar 2
    Pet attack
    pet swarn
    Assist (name of mage1)
    Pet qattack

Then make sure you have focus on.

That way mage2’s pet will attempt to tank xtar2, but will also attempt to tank mage1s mob when there is no xtar2.

Do the same for mage 3, with xtar3

Does this address your need?
    Yendar likes this.