10 to 13 days lost 50% bonus EXP on Selos, are you going too afddress that?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Horathmir, Mar 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horathmir Elder

With the AA debacle, some players lost 10-13 days of 50% bonus EXP on Selos server. This is not right. It is your big 20th Anniversary Special ... and do to mistakes or untested AA Exp many players lost a significant amount of that gift time.

Are you, DBG, going to extend that 50% bonus for a reasonable amount of time so your customers can reap the full benefits of the anniversary exp gift? Many players flat out stopped playing until the server was fixed on the 28th. The proper thing to do would be to give some kinda of bonus time for the 50% exp event.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

I usually just write this sort of thing off... but it might be a bit more justified this time since many of us used potions.

I got to around 20 AA and used pots including a 50 4 hour before i threw in the towel. If they just gave everyone on the server a couple token pots that'd work for most i bet.
  3. AgentofChange Augur

Nobody lost anything. Everyone was getting the same rate of experience the whole time. It's fine though. The OP is obviously being ridiculous but we get these types of threads every time there is an experience bonus, so I can't say I'm surprised.
    Icaen likes this.
  4. Horathmir Elder

Its certainly not an unreasonable ask. Its a fairly significant bonus. Right now there is no second wave of leveling on Selos. I have been in Steamfont making a lowbie character and I was alone in the zone for a long time, zoned over to Lfay and Gfay less then 3 ppl in Gfay and 0 in Lfay of course.

It seems that the exp issues have driven many players to Mangler and they are not coming back.
    Icaen likes this.
  5. Horathmir Elder

No you are wrong players were 60 in 2-3 days, many players lost significant exp with broken AA exp and they lost ALL of that bonus exp. Some players flat out stopped playing until the fix on the 28th. Its not unreasonable for the company to address the issue. This is not a normal situation, so your canned response saying ppl say this every time does not apply. Its apples and oranges different.
  6. AgentofChange Augur

If player A was gaining x experience and player B was gaining 2x experience during the same time period then maybe you would have a point. But that isn't what happened so I am not wrong, and you are ridiculous and honestly you sound pretty entitled right now.
  7. Protagonist Tank

IM eNtItLeD tO It. APplEs AnD oRaNgES!
  8. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Wrong. AA XP has almost double, which by transitive property means i lost about 39AA+ whatever i lost for normal XP being slower.

Read a book
  9. AgentofChange Augur

At least you made an attempt to sound smart. Good effort.
    Ishbu likes this.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not plan to extend the bonus. AAXP was at one rate, and now it is about doubled.
    PathToEternity likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.