cyrpt robbers

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by strongbus, Mar 28, 2019.

1. strongbus Augur

did something happen to this raid in ROS t2? before the feb patch my guild had this done. we dps the named while killing the adds till bout 60% then we kite the adds and burn the name down make our guess and win/lose.

but after the patch it seem like we just can't keep up with the adds as the named goes down and wipe bout 30% or so.
  2. Prathun Developer

Doesn't look like anything's different.
    Checked the change logs for the adds in the Crypt Robbers raid and their stats haven't changed since 2017.
  3. Brohg Augur

Sancus likes this.
  4. strongbus Augur

its not their stats it the number of them as brohg stated its like we getting more adds spawn as was stated in the feb patch bug
  5. Prathun Developer

The scripts that handle the spawning of the adds haven't been touched recently either.
  6. Natal Augur

Seemed pretty much the same last time I did it.
  7. roth Augur

Don’t forget, the faster you hail for the clue, the better. It stops the adds from spawning for a little bit, giving you some time to clear them out.
  8. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

It hasn't changed as far as I can see.
  9. Brohg Augur

see the [not] funny thing about this is that people don't even notice when threads are years & years old, let alone that stupid wrong information happened to be posted on Apr 1. Misinformation isn't automatically a "prank"
  10. roth Augur

Umm .. what?

This thread isn’t years and years old, it was started less than a week ago. And my information is based upon my own observations on the matter. You have to wait for the emote saying they are willing to give new information, but the faster you get the clue at that point, the smoother things will be, because of the slight reprieve.

I don’t know what you’re talking about here ...
  11. MiataDriver Augur

Can't say I noticed any changes, we just did it a few days ago.